The Move

Ethan pov: I currently am moving back to England! (I know that this isn't true but it's a story just deal with it) I can't wait to see Max, Harvey, Tilly, Leo, Emily, and Kimberly again! Tilly and Leo is so adorable ! Max and Harvey are my bros! Kimberly and Emily are my sisters! It's been a whole year since I was last here in England :( my house is on the same street as Max and Harvey's but just not next door to them. Just across from them. I'm next to the abandoned house? Oh never mind. I guess someone bought it while I was gone. Well it has been an whole year so yeah duh it will be gone by then! Two girls walked out of the house. Well one was being dragged by the other and they both seem to be arguing. They look like they was heading to Max and Harveys house ! Cool! That means more besties! They mid-way stopped to Max and Harvey's. Well the one being dragged nudged the other with her elbow in the face to stop and stare at the people who is moving in, aka me and my family. That must've hurt a lot lol! Anyways they can't see me because my back is facing towards them so they don't know that I was watching them argued. Anyways they stopped looking at the house then look at Max and Harvey's house. The one who was being dragged suddenly her face changed to anger to sad. I walk a little bit closer without being noticed and saw what she was looking at. It was Max with his arm over Kimberly. So I'm assuming that this girl who looks really sad is his girlfriend and he cheating on her with Kimberly? Or that the girl has a crush on Max. Either way this is pretty heart breaking to watch someone be this upset ! She just ran really fast. And the other girl tried to catch up to her but the heart broken girl was way too fast for the other girl to catch up to so she just continue to walk to Max and Harvey's house and I decided to follow because I want to meet her and also I want to see all my old friends again!