Don't tell

After I caught up to max,  he was about to go into the building.  Max please don't go...  I said to him.  He turned around and put his hand on my face,  I'm sorry I have to,  to protect you,  he said.  I don't care if I die,  you can't die over me or you just can't die at all! I said to him. He didn't said anything he just wrapped his arms around me and I put my arms around his neck and then we passionately kissed. Then we heard a scream from the clown saying,  MAX YOU BETTER BE HERE ALONE,  I KNOW YOUR HERE SO GET THE HELL IN HERE SO YOU CAN FUCKING DIE.  After we heard that,  we both stop kissing.  Then we heard the clown stomping towards us,  max quickly peck me on the lip and mouth out,  hide and that he's going to miss me,  so I hid behind a bush,  I know not the brightest idea but they can't see me so yeah,  plus I was silently crying so they can't hear me. I heard the clown dragged max away and I cried harder and harder. I got my phone out and press and hold the number 1 cause 911 is on speed dial.  Hello 911,  what's your emergency? They said. T-the c-clown that got out of jail have m----m---m-m-max he's been c----c--c-c-c-utted and b-beaten by the clown, I just found out today after I saw the cuts,  he been getting threaten to not tell or call the cops or else I get rape and die and he has to d-die today instead of me,  I said as I cried harder,  please come right now,  I said as I cried harder.  Hello,  I heard a dark deep and scary voice.  I tried to run away but he grabbed me and my phone drop outta my hand,  HELP! I screamed.  He hold me in one hand and started beating my phone to death with a baseball bat and then walked away with me in his arm and the baseball bat on the ground...  At least when I get a new one I will have everything I have on here on my new one....