She my girlfriend

Maddy Pov: I knocked on max/ugh max/ and Harveys door. Harvey answered the door and I jump into his arms and we hugged and then we kissed. I heard a loud cough irreputeding our moment. ETHAN! Harvey screamed. ETHAN !! I heard from the girl that is probably dating Max and also from Max. They pushed me out the way and attacked /not really/ Ethan.(Maddy never met Kimberly before but Alycia has ) (the next chapter will be how they met, maybe.) After ten mins,  they finally introduced me to Ethan and we all began to talk for about 20 mins now. Hey wait where is Alycia? Max said out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes at him and said well you did kissed her and now you have a girlfriend so yeah I wonder why she isn't here, I said with some sass. It was 7 mins in heaven that's part of it and it meant nothing to me, Max started. He is such a bitch I thought. Yeah whatever Max said. Whoops I said that out loud didn't I.... I asked him /said. Yeah you did , Max said as he walk off with his girlfriend whose name is apparently Kimberly. MAX I screamed at the top of my lungs. Him and Kimberly stop and turned around to face me. I thought you really did like Alycia, I told him. I didn't like Alycia at all, I would never ever like that girl in my entire life. If me and her was the only two people in the world , I would shoot her or run away or something. Pretending to like Alycia was the worse mistake of my life. I only did it to make Kimberly, the girl I really truly do love, jealous. And here I am now with my true love, he stated then walk off with Kimberly. I saw Alycia, it looks like she was going to go to Max and Harveys house but she ran back home and Ethan went chasing after her?
Authors note: I entered this book for the Wattys also:)