Max pov

Hey Alycia I said to Alycia as I saw her walking to her house I'm assuming. Hey Max what's up , she said as she stop walking.  Nothin what about you I said. Same she said. Wanna hang at My house I asked her. Sure she respond and then we started walking to My house. I can't believe it but I'm actually talking to her and I never thought that I actually would talk to her but hey here I am now talking to her and now she's coming over to my house. Me and Alycia just asked each a bunch of questions on the way to my house. Alycia didn't brought up her past not once, I'm assuming that she does not like talking about her past but it's fine. I mention my past well I talked about my past to her and you know but she didn't seem willing to talk about hers but that's okay. Twenty mins later of asking each other questions and just talking , we finally arrived at my house. I got the key from under the mat and use it to opened up the door and then I open it up and hold it open for Alycia to walk in first and then I close it after I walked in but before that I put the key under the mat for Harvey so he be able to get in the house when he gets home whenever that will be. Me and Alycia end up playing a bunch of board games and of course we asked each other a bunch of questions and just talked about random things. It was now 10:00 and Harvey was still not home but it's like whatever. I decided that we should watch a movie. So me and Alycia clean up all the board games and put them all back in the closet. We literally played every single game that we had. I went digging around in the closet for a scary horror movie because like why not. So I put the movie in and then we both hop on to the couch.