The Crazy Sleepover part 2

OMFG JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 8. 12 k views -SCREAMS- I never thought I would even reach 1 k but anyways thank you all sooooooooo much! It means like so much to me!!!! Anyways read on for the chapter!

Alycia pov: I got an idea of what to do now! I screamed.  What is it?!? Maddy asked.  You guys might not agree to it but we all run fast right..? I said.  Oh god alycia!!! It something to do with ruining someone's house isn't it? She stuttered.  Yes but only caused last week she ruined my house! I screamed.  Okay how much candy did you ate or are you just out of your mind! Max and harvey said at the same time.  Alycia you're going to have to hand over your candy..   Maddy said.  NEVER.  I then ran upstairs while being chased by them all. 

Maddy pov: We all went chasing after her and the door was well lock...  So I grab a Bobby pin and you know used it to it unlock the door.  Then we open the door and alycia grabbed a huge bucket of candy and hug it and hissed at us. Oml....  We all said at the same time.  I tried taking the huge bucket fill of candy away from her,  but she pushed me away.  She then carried it into the closet...  A secret hole that we had In the closet that I never knew about! And only she can get in because it has some password in it....  This girl is like high all the time! And you want to know what's in that hole? More candy..... What? Alycia said staring at us all innocent like. 

Max pov: Ugh I swear this girl is too adorablely crazy and hyper and just ugh so darn adorable.

Harvey pov: We all eventually agreed to trashing up the girls place that alycia and maddy hates since she trash up their place. We all walk for a few hours to this girl's place and I eventually carried Maddy. When we arrived,  maddy jumped outta my arms.  We started throwing toilet paper at their house and then we also threw some eggs.  Then we also threw a bunch of candy wrappers because well alycia had a bucket of wrappers and then she just threw the bucket on the ground and then we ran off after but thank god the bucket and everything we used to trash up the place,  well  we put bubble wrap while wearing gloves and the gloves had soap all over it so now they won't able to see our finger prints and also they don't have security cameras so yas!