These type of people deserve to go to hell

IDIOTS WHO LEAVE THEIR PETS BEHIND WHEN THEY EVACUATE BECAUSE OF A FIRE OR SOMETHING DESERVE TO GO TO HELL.

I have seen farrrrr to many news articles in which owners leave behind their Pets (dogs,cats,etc) when they have to evacuate their homes from a fire or flood or something. Do they have any care factor for their poor PET?!

If there was a huge (wild)fire and I was only given like 10 seconds to evacuate, my necessities would be my pet(s). If I am asked to evacuate, I would take my time to collect my pets. And it is heartbreaking that no one seems to really do that.

Earlier this year, there was a HUGE wildfire in fort mcmurray, Canada. People were given literally less than 5 minutes to evacuate their homes,And all I have seen on tv are dumbasses gathering their valuable little phones instead of their crying puppy who wanted to go with them.

You can replace a materialistic object, but you can't replace YOUR FREAKING PET ANIMAL.

What if someone let you burn to death because they were too lazy to bring you to protection?

What makes me even more pissed is that later on, those same exact people cry over their death. LIKE ITS YOUR FAULT THEY DIED.