Obligitory Explanation.

So this won't be an actual chapter for the story, it'll just be me explaining what the heck this is, along with other things.

I've updated this explanation years later with the hindsight that this was previously a really bad explanation for the premise of this story.

So I decided I wanted to do a story in the format of Gravity Falls: Season Three seven years ago in 2016.

But to differentiate it because this story is NOT related to the works of the people behind the Gravity Falls: Season 3 story and follows its own narrative I decided to call it Season Four which is a horrendous title but it's what we've got to work with.

The story is meant to be a direct continuation of Gravity Falls as if it went on for another season, but in the universe of this scenario that continuation was interrupted by a very bad third season that was entirely unrelated and revealed to be a non canon dream.

Again there is not actually a third season of Gravity Falls, and there is no direct relation to any other stories on Wattpad or any other Fanfiction site.

Alright now that I've explained the reasoning behind this things existence, let's get something very important out of the way.

The one and only EZ-Dayz  gave me permission to use the style they use in their Gravity Falls Season Three book.

So thanks so much EZ I really appreciate it! Check them out if you haven't, if you like this story theirs is the same style given they pioneered it.

This story is complete and there will be no continuation or sequel so enjoy it for what it is!

Ok, with that out of the way the next chapter will actually be the first episode. See you all then! Goodbye!