Episode Nineteen 'Multiverse Collision Course.'

EyeGnome began to laugh as energy swelled through him. "Yes! YES! You LOSE Ford Pines!" Energy surged around EyeGnome's allies. Gremoblicorn's eyes began to glow and he vanished. Screams of terror began to flood from outside.

Ford turned around to see massive holes had been blown into the cave and he could now see the sky. The sky was a mix of a rainbow of colors, giant unfamiliar beasts flew by and giant snakes slithered through the air.

"Time Zombie, go take care of the two children. As long as they have time travel on their side, they're a threat." EyeGnome ordered. The zombie nodded and he vanished.

"What did you do?" Ford demanded.

EyeGnome began to laugh. "I've fused the multiverse, Ford! All into one pocket of chaos! The Earth will collapse under this apocalypse and you'll watch everything burn!"

Jeff and the Gnomes gathered together and EyeGnome turned to them. "Gnomes, go enjoy your new power and wreak havoc." The Gnomes all grinned and rushed out into the woods towards the town.

EyeGnome turned to face Ford with a toothy grin. "As for you, Dark One. Prepare to die by our hands!"

Theme Song (Credit to Dulux)

Commercial

Dipper and Mabel tried to run from the ogre but it slammed its club in front of them again. "Kids, look out!" Stan told them, they instinctively ducked and an explosion sounded above them.

They looked up to see the ogre groaning it fell backward and Dipper and Mabel ran to Stan. "Good thing I know where my brother keeps his weird tech stuff. What's happening?" Stan wondered, looking up.

"I don't know, but if I had to guess, great uncle Ford wasn't able to stop those crazy fusion guys." Dipper speculated. Then his eyes widened. "Oh no. There's nothing keeping them in, this isn't like Bill. They can escape Gravity Falls."

Mabel began to panic. "But then... what about mom and dad?"

Stan quickly picked the kids up and went into the house before taking a deep breath.

"Great uncle Stan, what are you doing?" Mabel asked.

Stan began to pace. "This place should still be safe, right? It better be. We need to get Ford back. But..." Suddenly a chair with a face jumped through the window, it began to scream and Stan tossed it back out. "Ok, so it isn't safe. This is fine. This is fine."

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other. "Great uncle Stan!" They shouted in unison and he looked down at them.

"I know where gruncle Ford is, I saw the location of their base too. And we can't just leave everyone in this chaos. We have to fight back against this." Mabel argued. Stan opened his mouth to protest. "What other choice do we have?" Mabel asked him.

"You kids are going to go either way," Stan said. "At least this way somebody who knows what they're doing can keep you two safe," Stan said as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Alright!" Dipper pumped his fist into the air. "We need to gather as much gear as we can and hurry over to town," Dipper said and he ran upstairs. He grabbed his height-altering flashlight and journals while Mabel grabbed attack glitter and grappling hook. The twins ran downstairs to meet their great uncle.