Episode Fourteen 'Deciphered Family.'

The sky above the Mystery Shack began to split. A large crack formed in the blue sky. The giant crack split open. In between the two fracture points was strange darkness. Simple perfect shapes of singular colors drifted in and out of view.

The ground beneath the hole in the sky began to shake. Pillars of flame burst from the earth and trees began to catch fire. The flames suddenly died down leaving a new large clearing in front of the Mystery Shack.

A white marble platform rose from the ground and took up a large portion of the newly formed land. On the platform, three triangles were etched into the center.

From the hole in the sky, three triangles flew down and landed on the carvings on the marble platform.

The triangles each glowed a different color and their eyes opened in unison. One was bright red, another was dark blue, and the third was pure white. Each of the triangles had their own sets of black, lanky, limbs.

The white triangle laughed. "Finally. It's time to have some fun, this dimension surely isn't prepared for the power of the Cipher Family."

Theme Song

Commercial

Ford crouched off to the side of an open door within the Mystery Shack. He peeked around the corner to observe the Ciphers. "Three of them... just as we expected."

Archer stood on the other side of the door, readying his bow. "Alright, Ford. What's the plan?"

Ford clutched the weapon in his hand. "We have to keep them all in one place if we have any hope at taking them out. But I can only take out one at a time and I'm sure they won't just forget a giant laser obliterating one of them."

"Well, I'll distract them then. How long is recharge time?" Archer asked.

"30 seconds," Ford answered. "How are you going to handle two Ciphers though?"

Archer grinned. "Watch this." Archer began fiddling with his time travel device.

"Alright, on my signal go and distract the remaining two," Ford said, he aimed his weapon and pulled the trigger. "NOW!" The Quantum Destrablizer began to charge and fired a massive laser at the red triangle.

The Cipher screamed out before disintegrating.

"NO! DANA!" The white triangle cried. His eye began to glow and the earth began to shake. Suddenly arrows flew into him from all directions. Numerous Archers ran out of the woods.

Ford glanced over at Archer and raised an eyebrow. Archer smirked. "I have access to time travel, which means infinite time, and infinite copies of myself to distract them while you recharge," Archer explained.

The two Ciphers tried to regroup during the arrow barrage but every time they seemed ready to attack even more Archers came and stunned them with barrages of arrows.

Ford checked the status of his weapon and found it ready to fire again. He took aim but before he could launch his second attack he was shoved to the ground. A figure picked up the Quantum Destablizier and threw it out into the open.

The two Ciphers finally managed to get out of the barrage and prepared an attack. The Archers panicked and each vanished by traveling away through time.

The figure vanished as well and the remaining Ciphers regrouped. "What just happened?" Ford asked.

Archer was gripping his bow tightly. "I don't know. Something just appeared and attacked you."