Episode Five 'KnightMare.'

Dipper, Wendy, and Mabel were hanging out on the roof of the Mystery Shack together, drinking Pit Colas.

"You guys got to battle ghost pirates while I had to watch Robbie and Tambry make goo goo eyes at each other? Dudes I am never skipping another fishing trip." Wendy said.

"It wasn't as fun as it sounds," Dipper assured her.

"Heck yeah, it was! I got to be a ghost! What could be more fun than that?" Mabel protested.

Dipper raised an eyebrow. "How about not being abducted by ghost pirates?"

Mabel shrugged. "That's not the worst thing that could happen."

Wendy's phone buzzed and she took it out of her pocket. "Shoot I gotta go, hey we're all going to do a bonfire in the woods later tonight and burn old school stuff, you guys should come. It'll be epic."

"A party?" Mabel's eyes shone.

"I don't know, Stan will probably say no, and Ford won't want us in the woods at night... Soos is an adult right?" Dipper wondered.

Wendy shrugged. "Well if you guys can make it you should definitely come. See ya!" Wendy jumped off the roof onto a tree and slid down it, then she ran off.

"Do you really think Soos counts as an adult?" Mabel asked Dipper.

"Absolutely not. But he's over eighteen right?"

Theme Song.

Commercial

"So you want my permission to go out in the middle of the night to hang with a bunch of seventeen-year-olds?" Soos confirmed.

"Yup." Dipper and Mabel nodded.

"Well, I don't see why not. What could possibly go wrong?" Soos asked obliviously.

"Never ever say that," Dipper said.

"Who cares! We're going to a party! We're going to a party!" Mabel cheered.

Dipper clamped his hand over her mouth. "Shhh! And it's not a party, it's a bonfire."

Mabel shoved Dipper off her. "Same difference."

"Can I come?" Soos asked.

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other with the same glance. You say no! No, you do it! No, you!

Later that night Dipper, Mabel, and Soos tiptoed down the stairs. Stanley and Stanford were watching The Dutchess Approves on the TV.

"Why do you like this?" Stanford asked.

"It's good! Just wait until the third act!" Stan assured him.

"How long is this movie?"

"Five hours. It's the extended cut."

"Ugh!"

"Perfect. We'll be back before they're done that movie." Dipper whispered.

"Why are they watching the Duchess Approves? Even I don't like it." Mabel wondered.

"It's probably an ironic viewing," Soos suggested. Dipper and Mabel nodded in agreement and moved into the kitchen where they slipped out the door, turned on their flashlights, and ran into the woods.

Wendy, Robbie, Tambry, Thompson, Lee, and Nate were sitting around a firepit that contained the charred remains of pencils, binders, and notebooks among other things.