Author's Note

So. We're finally here. For context, I started writing this story on January 2, 2017. It is now officially complete as of March 24, 2020. I can't really explain why it took me three years to make 20 chapters especially when I wrote half those chapters from November 2019 to the end of March 2020. I guess it makes it more true to the show.

But man finally getting here feels so good. I've always wanted to finish this story because I love Gravity Falls and I had a really great idea for how I wanted it to all go but I just procrastinated so much.

But now after a 4,000-word finale, I can finally say it's over. And I'm going to miss this story. I definitely have 0 interest in a Season 5. At least right now.

I'm definitely really happy with the things I added to the universe and I'm sure I could keep the story going but I honestly just don't want to, again at least for now.

I really am proud of this story. I did a lot and I really love a lot of the ideas I came up with for various characters and story arcs, even though I know it's far from perfect.

I'm sad to see it end, this is one of my favorite stories to think about and just generally write for. It was one of those weird ideas I had in my early writing that I just took and ran with and I'm really happy I did, this all began as a random idea I had based on the Gravity Falls Season Three fanfiction and just skipping to Season 4 to make it more distinct from that work as well as having the weird tang that I like to have.

Speaking of which, special thanks to EZ-Dayz  for letting me use the genius episode-like format they came up with for this story. I basically stole this format from them and used it to inject my own original ideas. 

So that's it. Thanks for sticking with this story, it's already received a ton of support and now that it's done I assume that'll only increase. 

Thanks, everyone for sitting through this little final ode to this story. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all in my next project. Have a great day, bye!