Episode Two 'A Skeleton of Fun'

"Hey Dipper! Look at what I found!" Mabel yelled, running up to Dipper, who was reading on his bed.

"Not now Mabel." Dipper told her, not looking from his book.

"Bro-bro! Come on! Look at it!" She pestered, poking his face repeatedly. He swatted her hand away.

"Not now Mabel!" He told her again, more forcefully this time.

"Dipper! Don't just ignore me! Come! ON!" She shouted, poking his face more.

"MABEL! STOP!" He yelled at her, standing up quickly.

Mabel was holding a turtle in her other hand, which looked up at Dipper with a bored expression.

"Dipper, why can't you just put down your book for a change?" Mabel asked angrily.

"I just want to read! Is there something wrong with that?" Dipper retorted.

"There is if you're ignoring me!" Mabel yelled back.

"Well maybe I don't pay attention to you because you're always so annoying!" Dipper shouted, his hands balled up in fists.

"Well maybe I should be even more annoying! Then maybe you'll appreciate how good of a sister I am!" Mabel growled.

"You? More annoying? That can't be possible!" Dipper snapped.

"I'm going to Candy's!" Mabel screamed, storming off.

"Good!" Dipper shouted at her, but she was already down the stairs.

THEME SONG

COMMERCIAL

"Hey Dipper, Mabel has been gone for a while. Any idea where she is? Me and her need to binge watch the newest season of Ducktective. We both made a pact to not watch it until the summer." Stan asked Dipper, who was reading his book.

"Mabel went to Candy's house." He replied bitterly.

"Kid, what happened between you two?" Stan asked, walking into the attic.

"Mabel was being her annoying self," Dipper responded, anger in his tone.

"This isn't like you two at all, you never fight." Stan reminded him.

"Well maybe I'm just sick of her always bothering me!" Dipper snapped, and he stormed out of the room.

Dipper ran out of the shack and towards the town, frustrated with Mabel.

"Sometimes I just want some peace and quiet!" Dipper ranted, and suddenly a puff of purple smoke came from the alley. He peered down it, seeing a capsule machine that had a skeleton head on the top.

"What the heck?" Dipper wondered, heading into the alley. He inspected the machine, "Might as well try it." He figured, curious as to what prizes the mystery machine might hold.

He fished out a quarter from his jacket pocket. He put it in the machine and turned the handle, a ghostly purple capsule rolled out.

"This better be worth a quarter." He mumbled, opening the capsule. and it exploded in purple smoke, Dipper coughed and waved it away.

Peace and quiet you have achieved, but the price you have paid you soon will see. A voice that boomed through his head told him

"Whatever, that was a waste." He concluded, heading back to the Mystery Shack. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and went on with his day.