Episode Four 'Pirates of the Who Caresabean.'

"Today Gravity Falls is graced with a very average temperature. It seems all signs of the alien from yesterday have also vanished. Hopefully, this will allow us a regular summer day in Gravity Falls. This is Chandra Hernandez, signing off." The TV reported.

"A normal day, now that's what I'm talking about!" Stan grinned and kicked back on the couch.

"Well I have work to do. The Shapeshifter is still loose and I must track him down. Hopefully then HSGUGE doesn't blow up the planet." Ford said.

"Please let me come with your uncle Ford!" Dipper pleaded.

"Dipper it's far too dangerous. How about you enjoy a day at the pool?" Ford suggested.

Dipper shook his head. "I think I'm still banned from there."

"Well, you know where we aren't banned? The lake!" Mabel jumped up.

"Last time we went there Old Man McGuckett almost killed us with his robot." Dipper reminded her.

"That was totally crazy! Plus my boat got totaled!" Soos remembered.

"Too bad we didn't find the real Goblewonker," Dipper said. "Or else we could've paid to fix it."

"Enough of your gobble-whatever! We already agreed that spending time with me is way better!" Stan broke in.

"Fiddleford made a robot Gobblewonker?" Ford asked.

"Long story involving a lot of pictures of beavers," Dipper said, waving it away.

"Well anyways I must go. Dipper do not follow me, it isn't safe." With that Ford walked out of the house.

"Maybe we should go to the lake. I've been improving my fishing skills and bad jokes and I want to test them out." Stan said. "My wife still loves me. Sorry, I meant my wife still LOATHES me!" Everyone groaned in response.

Theme Song.

Commercial.

Mabel, Dipper, Soos, and Stan arrived at the lake. Which was surprisingly empty, only McGuckett's son was there, sighing with boredom. He looked over at them and waved.

"Looks like everybody decided to go to the pool," Dipper said.

"Well, that's perfect! More room for us!" Stan said, dropping their bags onto the sand.

"Alright! What adventures await us in the lake? Mermen? Sea monsters? Magic Dolphins? Bring it on!" Mabel shouted. "Fishing?" The Pines family and Soos were sitting in a boat in the middle of the lake.

"It's really cool dudes! If we're lucky we could catch some giant crazy man-fish." Soos said, casting his line in the water.

"You kids need to learn that not every day has to include a life-or-death adventure. Sometimes you need to just kick back and relax. I've been doing that plenty, and look how I've turned out!"

"I choose life-or-death." Dipper decided.

"Besides, we only had around forty or so life-or-death adventures." Soos reminded them.

"I don't think that time with Mermando was life-or-death," Mabel said.

Stan scoffed. "Only forty. Listen to you kids! Most of my life was wasted away by that portal, I don't want that for you guys. The guilt of Stanford almost made me lose my hair!"