3.

As soon as I walk through the doors with both of my hand completely full with heavy bags. I'm scared to death by a crowd of my family members saying "Suprise!" And "welcome Home!"

I then urgently drop my bags in shock and disbelief that people somewhat seemed to care about me so much! But my cousins ran up to me and my aunt and uncle followed them. Sadly my one little cousin Alex didn't noticed there were bags waiting on the floor to trip him!

So he face plants on the hardwood floor and then looks up and says "hey Case!" As if nothing just happened. So I politely return the favor of not noticing one bit of his fail and say "Haha Alex it's been so long since I've seen you, you've gotten taller and as I can see clumsier!"

Then Mariela my 5 year old cousin comes up walking over her brother with no concern and hugs me. Bear hug style just like we've done hugs forever. 

My aunt Lara  and Uncle Romy ( his name is really Romeo) help Alex get up and hand me a present. Aunt Lara gives me a hug and whispers  in my ear "Thank god your back I don't know if I could handle your mom worrying and complaining about missing u much longer!"

As what seemed to be a crowd of people around slowly died down I noticed my mom talking to some lady. I swear I've seen her face before! I just couldn't think of her name! And then it hit me it was Lisa...Lisa Dolan!

Then I heard a loud noise come from the hallway that lead to the backyard. So I quickly walk to the back yard and see my brothers. And shortly after I see my other cousins Manny, DeMarcus, and Cree playing football with these two other guys. I couldn't really see who they were, but I hopped in and said "hey guys, did you miss me?!"

DeMarcus and Manny were the only ones who heard me so they came up to me and gave me a hug and said " hey cuz your finally back!" Shortly after they call Cree and my brothers over

My brothers Anthony and Vic ran up to me and give me hugs as well. But Anthony with his 6'5" foot ass picked me up and swung me around. I couldn't stop laughing 😂

Then after Ant puts me down Vic whispers in my ear "you remember Ethan and Grayson Dolan right... The twins from across the street?"

I reply in confusion " yeah, why?"

Cree interrupts and says "well that's them Case!" as he points to the boys throwing the football.

Right after that DeMarcus and Manny call their names to get their attention and to come over and join what seemed to be a crowd.

The boys slowly walked over and I looked at Cree and said " I'm scared what do I say, I haven't seen them in forever!"

Cree shortly and quickly replied by saying " I don't know you better think of something before they come over here!"

And as soon as he's done saying that the boys were already here standing right infront of me.

Ethan starts a conversation and says " Hey it's been a while you've changed a lot." And he awkwardly winks at me and we just die laughing.

Then Out of no where Shabria walks her skanky but cute ass up to us and loudly interrupts our conversation. She says " Hey guys!" And hugs Cree, Manny and DeMarcus and yells at our brothers saying " I guess you guys don't want a hug,huh!" And Vic and Ant laugh obnoxiously and give her hugs.

Soon after Shabria and I jump into playing football with the guys and just have fun 😂

One time Manny yelled at Ethan saying "you throw like a girl!" So Ethan throws the ball and hits Manny in the balls and everyone just starts laughing. Ethan than says " yeah I bet your balls don't think so right now!"

Shabria and I just die laughing! We laughed so hard we had tears coming from our eyes n we fell to the ground!

Hoped you guys like this chapter... I also hope I get more readers that'd be great 😂😊