💋Kiss Me Better💋

Chapter 9

Casey's Pov

We walk up to the door and knock simultaneously. Grayson comes to the door shirtless,and soaking wet and gives Shabria all of his attention immediately. His face completely changed. It was cute he was completely infatuated in her. I mean I can't blame him she's Beautiful.

"Ummmm I hate to intrude but yah know can we like come in?" I say.

"Oh yeah, haha sorry." Gray says while opening the door completely and moving back away from it.

"Where's Ethan and our brothers?" I ask while looking around confused.

"I'm pretty sure their playing football in the backyard."

"I was cleaning the pool haha that's why I'm wet." He said while combing his hair with his fingers revealing his toned biceps quickly after.

"You guys can go to the bathroom right there and get changed if you want." He quickly speaks while looking at the ground with a smile clearly on his face and his hand still in his hair.

He looked embarrassed. It was cute. He turned all red and everything.

"Where?" Bri asks.

" Oh over there sorry, It's the first door on the right when you go past the kitchen." He says while pointing towards the right at the little hall leading to the kitchen.

"Thanks and why are you turning red?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"It's hot in here haha." He says trying to keep a straight face, which he later broke and started laughing.

Bri pulls me by the arm and we walk to the bathroom.

"You need to stop, your making this awkward!" She kinda yells in a stern voice.

"Ok, Ok I'll stop!" I say loud brushing her hand off of my arm cuz that shit hurt.

We reached the bathroom and got changed surprisingly Shabria got changed into her bikini quicker than me but then I realized why. It was so she could go see Grayson as quick as possible.

She left me. Honestly I wasn't shocked at all. But less than probably 2 mins later I was finished and I got all my things and found the backyard.

I walked out the two glass doors and saw the Anthony, Vic and Ethan playing football. Ethan was freakin shirtless. He is so HOT!

He was sweating and the sweat made his toned body figure stand out. I was completely mesmerized.

I saw Shabria waiting while sitting at the poolside with her feet dangling in the pool. I followed in after her and put my feet in the pool as well.

We just started a conversation and out of nowhere Grayson pushes Shabria in the pool. As I'm sitting there shocked I look back and Ethan was behind me and pushed me.

" You guys are seriously going to regret this!" I blurt out angrily.

"Yeah you better watch your backs!" Shabria follows.

"Haha Don't worry about them, their girls they aren't gonna do shit!" Anthony yells out entering the argument.

"Were not worried, not even one bit." Ethan said with arms crossed looking stern and cute as hell. Grayson shook his head in approval.
"Just wait you don't know what my sisters are capable of." Victor says while laughing. But he was serious.

"Oh yeah I forgot they're not just your average chicks they can throw a heavy punch!" Anthony hollered out.

"Whatever, we'll be fine!" Grayson said before jumping in the pool Cannon ball style.

After Grayson jumped Ethan came over to me and sat on the side of the pool. He pulled me into him and whispers in my ear "Case, you look hot in that bikini of yours."

I could feel his hot breath under my chin and on the side of my neck and it sent chills down my entire body. I was completely blushing.

I looked to him and said "Do I look that easy to you?" with a smart look on my face.

"That's not it at all. You just look really good in that small purple bikini babe." He said with a cute sly look on his face. And then he winked.

"Thanks but I already knew I looked hot." I said with a smart smile on my face.

*About 30 Mins Later*

"Ethan can you show me where the bathroom is? I don't wanna get lost yah know." I lied purposely.

"Yeah lets dry off before we go." He replied.
"Oh shit small problem. If forgot a towel!" I say while looking down at my feet planted on the cement.

" It's ok Just air dry." He answers.
"Ok." I say with a smile on my face.

*10 Mins Later*

" Case we can go in now I think our dry." He says while looking me up and down while biting his lip.

"Stop looking at me like that! It's awkward." I say while laughing and my face turned pink real fast.

He turned around quickly as if he didn't hear me, but I know he did.

We walk in the house and he shows me were the bathroom is and I say "Do you want to take a picture for the snap?"

"Haha yeah sure why not." He replied.

We take a couple of pictures and he snatches my phone and says " Eww my face, but Gosh Casey you're really so hot you give me chills." with a Sexy smile planted on his face.

"Ethan what are you saying Eww for your hot!"

I say before pausing and catching the fact that I called Ethan Dolan hot. But it was true so I just kept talking and say "I'll put an emoji your face don't worry!"

"Hold up stop talking, did you just call me hot?" Ethan says with a surprised look.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

" Oh lets take another pic." He says while quickly pulling me in close to his body. My side was on his abs and they were so freakin hard and rough it hurt when he pulled me in. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and swiftly says "Take the pic."

So of course I had to pout my lips and make a sexy look and pose for the picture.

After I took the picture he took my phone yet again and says yet again "Ohh man Case your really hot!" only this time he says it in a broad and deep manly voice that intrigued me in a good way.

He then looked up at me and took his attention of my phone. I went up to him and grabbed his neck kissed him on the cheek softly and quickly. I did this to tease him purposely.
I then move out the way and walk to the door and open it.

Ethan came up behind me and slammed the door shut. His arm was flexed out and as soon as I turned around he pushed me into the door so hard it made a loud noise that startled us both.

"Ethan what do you want?" I said while purposefully trying to look confused. At this point I could tell my teasing him had worked and now he was low key shook.

He ignored me and pulled me in even closer. He looked me dead in my eyes and said " You thought that was funny and you thought you'd get away without me noticing didn't you?"
"To bad it wasn't. But you know what is?" He says with a suspicious smirk on his face.
Before I could react he said "This!" Louder than how he was talking before.

Then out of nowhere he quickly kisses me on the lips. His lips were so soft and I felt my face get hotter and hotter every second he had his lips on mine. After about a minute he pulled away revealing my confused face and ran out the door. I walked out quickly just in time to see that he ran into the pool.

I decided to actually use the bathroom this time to avoid any suspicion. I then walked out and got into the pool and noticed Grayson and my brothers weren't around.
So I asked "Where's Gray?"

"He went to go play video games with Vic and Ant." Shabria replied with a suspicious look on her face.

"Why does everyone seem to like having suspicious faces on their faces today?" I thought to myself.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

Hope u enjoyed!! Please keep reading 😘