Can't get over you.😔

Chapter 14

"Who was it?"

"What was it?"
---

Bri's POV

My head was pounding from the hit, it just hurt so bad. I placed my left palm on my forehead as my other hand was in the ground keeping my body up. I sat in the ground for a few moments while everything seemed blurry. I could hear someone speaking to me but I just couldn't pay attention I completely spaced out. The pain was so significant that i resulted in balling my eyes out.

I just sat there crying like a little girl who got yelled at, until  I felt a large hand touch my back and saw a guy bend down. I couldn't see the persons face because my head was looking down towards the ground in embarrassment.

Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice say my name.

"Shabria is that you?" The guy said.

It took me a couple seconds to process who's voice it could have possibly been, but then it clicked.

It was him!

The guy whose been ignoring my existence for about a week!

It was the person out of all people I would've not wanted to see me like this.

It was GRAYSON!

I slowly looked up with my hood still on my head to see his bright hazel eyes staring down at me.

"Are you ok? You look sick! Do you need help?"
He said all at once.

I didn't answer him I just put my head down again. I was completely embarrassed for him the guy I had a crush on to see me looking like a freakin troll. And just wait it only gets worse.

Grayson pulled my hood down away from my face and helped me get up off the ground. I wanted to refuse but I had zero strength in me to do so but I still somewhat refused to speak to him.

After he had helped me up his girlfriend Linnaya, a girl I also somehow call my friend yells as she walks down the cereal isle

"Grayson what the hell are you doing? Who's that?"

At this point Grayson still had my hands in his and if I were I'd be suspicious as well so I yanked my hands out of his and turned around putting my hood back up and quickly walked away. I couldn't let Linnaya see me like this as well!

She was a bitch even though she is my friend she'll spread nasty rumors about why I'm sick.
After swiftly running away I quickly check myself out and walk out of the store with my groceries. Thank God Linnaya didn't see.

I got in my car and turned the radio on again. The song "I can only" by JoJo and Alessia Cara came on. Even though I'm practically dead right now I still love this song so I turn it up and jam while driving home. Suddenly I get a text message from someone but I pay very little attention to it because I'm to busy listening to this song.

I played the song almost 5 times before I finally got home and it really made me want to tell Grayson how I felt. I parked in the driveway of my house and turned the radio off and took my keys out of the ignition. I got out of my car and went to open the front door of my house to see no one but Casey was home.

I ignore her and go straight to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal and take some cough syrup. I take the bowl of cereal up the stairs with me and walk to my room. I sit on the side of my bed and eat my cereal while looking through my phone and see that I got a few texts from Grayson.

Gray: Are you ok?

Gray: Bri answer!

Gray: Are you mad at me?

Gray: Bri please answer before I come over.

After I was done reading the text messages almost immediately after reading the last one Grayson calls me. I don't know whether I should pick up the phone or just let it go to voicemail because he was right I am mad at him. But I have no business being mad at him. He's got a girlfriend. I might just need to back off because I deserve better then to have to wait.

But after all of these thoughts run through my mind I was already too late to answer the phone. I wanted to tell him how I felt but I just couldn't get myself to do it yet.

I decided to just put my phone on do not disturb and take a nap because all of these emotions were just making me feel even more sick then before.

*2 hours later*

I wake up to hearing someone knocking at my door. I somewhat ignore it until Casey opens the door and says "Bri Ummm Grayson's kinda downstairs waiting for you!"

I quickly get up and grab her by the arm and say while trying not be loud " why the fuck did you let him in? What do I do."

My mood suddenly changes and I tell her
"You know what just tell him I'll be down there in like 5 mins or so!"

She leaves the room without saying a word and as soon she does I go crazy trying to look at least a bit decent before I go down to talk to him. I look in the mirror and comb my hair and put on some Chapstick and brush my teeth in my bathroom. I then quickly check my self in the mirror and give myself an " Ok let's do this!"

After I was done I looked at my phone before walking out my room to see that I had 5 new text messages and 4 missed phone calls all of which where from Grayson. I go down the stairs to see yet again the boy who was making my heart hurt sitting on my couch watching tv.
I was honestly scared to approach him.

• TO BE CONTINUED •🤗