Date 💕 -part one-

♡ Casey's POV ♡

Casey's POV

* DING *

My phone went off indicating I had received a new text message. I took my phone onto the grasp of my hands and turned it on. Only to get blinded by the sudden brightness.

"Argh," I groaned at the pain my eyes felt. It felt as if I looked at the sun and the sun burned my eyes out.

I took the back of my hand and rubbed it against my eyes massaging them until I saw colors. I blinked my eyes for a couple of seconds adjusting my eyesight, until I heard my phone go off again.

I took my phone onto my hands again, this time taking precautions. As soon I turned it on, the first thing I did was turn down the brightness and then saw that I had two messages from Ethan.

Ethan:
Hey beautiful, I'll be over to
pick you up at 8

Ethan:
❤️❤️

A small smile made its way onto my lips at the sight of him calling me beautiful. As it may sound cheesy but it seriously made my day.

"Ahhh," I stretched my body as I got up from bed. My eyes then landed on the clock and it read; 7:53.

Wait, what time did Ethan say he was going to pick me up at?

I rushed towards my phone to reread the time he had planned to pick up and as soon as I read eight. My eyes widen in shock, realizing I only have seven minutes till then.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, I mentally cursed inside my head as I rushed into my closet looking for a nice decent outfit. Something that says sexy but casual.

I finally picked out a burgundy dress with small black strips, paired up with a jean jacket, my white converses and a small black backpack. (eiz: as shown in the media above)

Even with my outfit looking fine, I wanted to add makeup. I barely had applied foundation and I already heard the doorbell ring.

SHIT

I tried finishing as fast as I could but couldn't.

"Casey! Ethan is here for you." Bri yelled from downstairs

"Give me two seconds and I'll be done." I yelled back trying to finish my makeup with mascara.

"One... Two..." I heard my door creak open as I saw Ethan standing inside my room with a smirk.

"Ethan," I walked up to him, "I'm almost done." I walked back to my vanity but Ethan had stopped me.

He made me turn and look at him, took ahold my hands and spoke, "You don't need makeup when you are already beautiful." He smiled and walked up to my vanity and took the bag of makeup wipes and handed them to me.

I smiled at his comment as I felt butterflies in my stomach. Once I cleared my face from all the makeup, he looked at me once again and smiled.

"See, total beauty." I blushed, looking down at my shoes. Who knew staring at my shoes would be interesting, since I didn't want him to see my face look like a tomato.

"Casey," He cooed, taking his index finger under my chin and brought it up, for our eyes to meet. "Let's take a pic?" He brought his phone to an angle ready to take a pic.

"Noooo~" I whined covering my face embarrassed at the thought of taking a picture without makeup. I'll look like an ogre.

"Okay, then let's go," He smiled taking my hand intertwining it with his.

• • •

"What would you like?"

Ethan and I came to a café since we haven't had breakfast yet and he thought it was a nice idea to start our date with food.

"I'd like a Big N' Toasted, hash browns and a latte," I smiled at the girl taking our order but she had that look where she didn't want to be here.

"And you?" she looked over Ethan and smiled.

I looked around the café as Ethan's order was being taken and I was in thought wondering what today will be like with Ethan. A couple of minutes later our order was done and Ethan had taken the tray with our foods and placed it at table by the window.

I smiled at him and said a small thank you and took a bite from my food.

"What are we doing today?" I said staring up a conversation as I took another bite from my food.

"You'll see babe," I choked on my latte at sound of him calling me babe.

"B-babe?" I stuttered as I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Oh sorry! If you don't want me to call you ba-"

"No no no, it's fine." I cut him off. I'm perfectly fine. I'm ecstatic. I'm really happy to hear him call me babe.

☁️

eiz : oh mah god i just finished the first part, now onto part two but i'll probs update that sunday, as i always do lol. since i have things to do monday. and i wrote this in one day so i'm sorry if it's not good, i'm such a procrastinator... so my friend wanted me to write a separate chapter about an intro about myself and well, i am not an interesting person so i decided to write it here instead.

my name is esmeralda unhoelybangtan but you can call me eiz, eizzy, esme... i'm 17, into kpop, mostly bts... i like the dolan twins and i'm an ethan girl too but since my friend really loves ethan, i stay away from the dolan twins and just focus on my babes (BTS) and that's all ig lol byeee

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!! ❤️👍🏼