Dazed & Confused😱

Btw guys I'm so sorry for the slow ass updates I'm an asshole Ik 😫

Chapter 15

Bri's POV

I walk up to Grayson and say with nothing but attitude and a sniffly nose "You wanted me?"

"Look Bri I'm sorry, I-I know you are mad at me but please let me explain." He replied while placing his hands on my shoulders and slightly shaking me forcing me to look into his eyes.

I could barely look at him, I was just too upset to talk to him right this moment. But I gathered up the strength to stare straight into his big hazel eyes. You could tell by just looking at his face that he felt guilty.

But to be honest I had no right to be angry with him at all. He wasn't mine, even though I wanted him to be. I have really no right to be mad at him for being with his girlfriend who is also a girl I call my friend.

So I just stare at him and bluntly say "I give you 5 minutes Dolan, come in!"

"Ok thanks." He says in a tone that made it seem like he was utterly confused. He combed his right hand through his hair as he walked in nervously and sat on the couch.

I forced Casey and Anthony to go up stairs and just do whatever to leave me the hell alone. I need my privacy!

I sat down in a recliner chair across from where Grayson was sitting. I crossed my arms and folded my legs waiting for the excuses he would come up with. But then it clicked in my head once again that I HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE MAD AT HIM. HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

I changed my mood entirely and looked down at my hands while saying "I'm sorry. I have no reason to be acting so mean towards you. There's nothing you have to-"

But then Grayson interrupted me and stood up and muttered "Bri I-I ummm I-I like you. I like a lot but I don't know what to do. I don't know why I'm still with Linnaya."

I looked up at him standing in front of me, I was completely shocked to hear this.

"But I thought you were ignoring me." I quickly replied while getting up and out of my chair.

"No I just didn't know what to do. Every time I'm with you I forget all about having a girlfriend and everything else all I think about is you. But I don't want to hurt Linnaya. I want to be with you, I really do but if she finds about us she's going to ruin us, and i know your friends with her which will only make it harder for you." He blurts out while taking a few steps closer to me.

As he walks to me i take a few steps back and hit the wall and damn now I have nowhere to go. He just kept on getting closer and closer to me by the second.

" Grayson I don't know what to do either b--". He cuts me of by slamming his hand into the wall and planting his lips on mine.

I try not to kiss back but it was just so hard. But I pulled myself together and pushed him away from me and ran upstairs yelling down to him "Please just please don't follow me!"