Thigh Grab😳😝

Chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait I've been in a little bit of a writers block and I've been a little busy with softball season starting up. But I hope you enjoy this chapter I think my writing may be improving! At least just a little 😭

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Caseys POV

Less than 10 mins later I was completely stuffed after eating 3 slices of pizza. Everyone else was finished and we helped Miss Dolan clean up. After we were done cleaning up Bri and I followed the boys to the living room.

I sat next to Ethan of course and she sat next to Gray.
---

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Grayson asks while turning his head and staring at Ethan, whose muscular arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

"Ethan please don't let Gray put on a scary movie, remember how scared I used to be of the movies you guys mad me watch when we were little!" I say practically begging, with my small hands tied together looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Yeah Case this were the days haha." He says while laughing hysterically in my face.

"Please please pleaseeeee Ethy!" I plead again.

"Ok, but what movie then?" He questions.

" Anything just not a scary movie!" I reply, smiling while I look up at his dark brown eyes that are just so dashing.

" Final Destination!" Shabria yells out randomly.

"Yeah sounds good to me, how bout you guys?" Grayson asks yet again looking our way.

Ethan looks at me and gives me a small innocent smile and I just couldn't say no. I decided not to be a baby and just go with the flow,plus I have a hottie sitting next to me that I hug if I get scared, so it overall sounds good.

"Yeah sure!" I answer after seconds of thinking to myself.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asks while taking his arm away from my shoulders and placing his large hand on my thick thigh.

I looked down at his hand place on the middle of my thigh and smiled. I looked back up at him with a blushing face saying "sure why not."

---

The movie had started and I leaned my head on to Ethan's broad shoulder, and he yet again wrapped his arms around me. I picked up my legs and plopped them on the couch and got comfortable in his warm arms.

"I knew you'd want to cuddle." He whispers in my ear with a deep, and low manly voice. His hot breath sent shivers across my entire body. He then kissed my neck before going to look back up at the big television screen.

For a couple minutes I just payed there. Staring at his side profile, he was so sexy when he looked focused and clenched his jaw.

After about 10 minutes of me staring and admiring his good looks in secret I finally decided to also pay attention to the movie.

---

To be continued...Ik this chapter sucks and units in edited just like every other chapter 😊continue to read and vote pleaseeeee love yah babes 😘✌🏾️