Chapter 4.

Caseys POV
About an hour and a half later Shabria and I get hungry. So we leave the group of sweaty boys and go inside to eat.

Soon after we take a few steps to the back door I get hit so freakin hard in the back of the head. It left me shaken. I could literally feel my heart beat in my heading. And it was pounding abnormally fast. So I turn around abruptly and scream "who the fuck just did that????"

I turn around and see nothing but surprised expressions coming from these bitches faces!
And then in seconds Cree points at Ethan and says "he did it!" And dies laughing!

" Cree your so immature why are u laughing that's why you've never had a girlfriend cuz yah stupid!" Shabria yells out defending me.

Ethan then soon after Shabria was done roasting Cree says " Casey I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean for that to hit you!"

I then think to myself "yes tf you did u asshole." But instead I say the complete opposite than my thoughts and say " It's fine Ethan just leave me alone."

Since I'm so embarrassed I Leave quickly after the small talk with Ethan and go to the kitchen.
I go in the fridge and get milk. I then turn to see that Shabria followed me in and so did Vic.

I looked straight at Vic and said " your friends the twins...their dicks or at least Ethan is!" And he just laughed.

I avoid an argument and just ask were the cereal is and where the bowls and spoons are.
" top draw to the right of the sink for the spoon and right on top in the shelf the bald are in there."

He then leaves and goes back to the back yard and Shabria sits at the bar eating chips.

I then try and reach for the bowls that just happen to be all the way on the top shelf. And we'll my short ass ain't reaching that high so I get a chair and reach for the bowl once again. Than out of nowhere the chair slips because of the hardwood floor and my body shakes and I almost fall down but. But someone catches me.

And who is that someone. It was the boy that almost gave me a concussion. It was Ethan Dolan.

He literally caught me like I was a baby. He held me in his arms bridal style and I looked up at him and was blushing my ass off. I felt my heart beating so fast I thought it'd explode and my face got extremely hot in seconds. He then said "blushing much?" In a cocky ass attitude.

So I replied "No why would I blush at someone who almost put me in the hospital!" He then also replied by saying " yeah but I just saved you from having to go to the hospital." With a big smirk on his face while I was still in his arms.

Shabria interrupts our awkward conversation and says "well aren't you too having fun !"

Ethan than quickly puts me down and we both say " Itttt's not what uhhhhhh you think!" In sync with each other which was weird.

She just laughs and walks up stairs.

I then quickly follow her to end this awkward situation but he follows me. And half way up the stairs he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. I'm literally pulled so close to him we almost accidentally kiss. He grabs my waist so I don't fall down the stairs.I then push him and say " what are you doing?" Quietly so Shabria doesn't hear.

"Ohh uhhhhhh sorry I didn't mean to pull u so close but Casey I really am sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to hit you Vic said throw it long so I threw it long and it went too far. I'm sorry if there's anything I can do to prove I'm sorry I will!"

I then say "Hmmmm ok anything?! Ok then get on your knees and beg for me to forgive you!"

I didn't actually think he was gonna do it but he did and, he did it right away. 

As soon as he got on his knees he entwined his hands together and said please with a pouty puppy face. He kept saying please over and over again it was cracking me up!

But then out of no where he took my hand and kissed it. And just our luck Shabria comes out of her room to see his lips on my hand. And she saw him on his knees.  

Shabria then said angrily "Wow Ethan don't you have a girlfriend or whatever, leave my sister alone she's innocent and doesn't need the drama your surrounded in! Vic and Anyhony both already told us about you and Grayson's status as internet famous! Just because you have tons of fans an shit doesn't mean you can have every girl you want whenever you want!"

*Awkward silence*

Ethan looked at me completely confused.

Shabria ended the silence after like 2 minutes and said regretfully "Ethan I'm sorry I just had an argument with my boyfriend. I didn't mean to go off on you! I'm so sorry!!!"

Ethan then says " It's ok I know how you feel and about the girlfriend thing we broke up like a week ago! And I'm not trying to flirt I was just trying to show her how sorry. And also she's the one who told me to get on my knees! " He says while laughing

As their talking I walk down the stairs and go back outside.

I hope you guys have/ had a good year! Happy New Years🎉🍻!! And also thanks for reading if you've read this 😂! Gtg my nights about to be lit 😎😈