👑Princess👑

Chapter 7 part 1

I'm more of an Ethan 😍girl but damn Grayson 😫😊is hot 💯Bri's POV

Bri's POV

My face is filled with nothing but embarrassment. My face was all red and hot, but let me tell you I was for sure not blushing.I walk to the table where Dee sat and I slamed my bag on the table and gave her an evil glare.
My glare was so strong she said "Gosh Bri stop staring at me like that, you're killing me!"

As soon as I sat down and stopped staring Ethan turned around from the table infront of us and said, "Nice first impression Shabria! I couldn't have done it any better myself!" He said this with the cockiest attitude ever and the biggest smirk was planted on his perfect face.

The kid next to Ethan turns around slightly and starts laughing and shortly after both Ethan and Dee followed.

And then i just think to myself " Bitch I don't even know you so why are you laughing!" so then I ask "Umm excuse me, who the hell are you?" to the boy sitting next to Ethan.

"I'm Alex, haha I'm surprised you don't know me." He replied...This boy was cute as hell!

"Why would I know you?" I blurt back.

"My names Alex Aiono, I have a youtube channel that i sing covers for songs and I have over 2 Million subscribers. Plus I'm Ethan and Grays best friend or at least I think I am!" He says while slowly looking at Ethan in shock that both me and Dee had no clue who the hell he was.🤔

"I think I've heard of you but not by the twins haha." I reply

"Oh well at least you've heard of me!" He says while giving me a flirty look and he gave me a wink it I can't lie gave me chills, but he's not who I want right now!😉

"Alright class take out your books and turn to page 235 and read up until you get to page 242 and answer the questions 1-23." Mr.Calihan says interrupting our conversation.📚

And right at that moment I realized I was going to hate this class because I noticed the book said "AP Environmental Science" on it and that the book had at least maybe 800 pages in it.

*1 hour and a half Later*

The bell rings and I couldn't be any happier. I get to see Grayson in the hallway at least I think I do. I couldn't stop thinking about him and how I kissed him. I could barely concentrate.

As I walk out the door I see this girl walk by me who looked very familiar for some reason. She had long luscious blond hair, she was tall and gorgeous.Then I notice her walk into the same room I was headed to.

As I get to the door Dee and Ethan say "Bye Bri!"

"Wait where are you guys going?" I yell as the get almost halfway down the hall. I could barely see and I'm pretty sure they didn't hear me.