Jealous😩

While he's admiring that view ☝️ I'm admiring his view 👀😍

The song is kind of ig corny but the group is kinda cute lol and Logan Paul helped make this video so 😌

Before I update this new chapter is like to say I'm sorry! I've been so busy lately you guys. I'm so stressed out with school and softball and personal problems at home and etc, please forgive me! 😩😬

Before in chapter 11

"After about 10 minutes of me staring and admiring his good looks in secret. I finally decided to also pay attention to the movie."

---

Shabria's POV

A few hours have passed by and it's getting dark outside and Grayson hasn't said really anything to me yet! I'm kinda jealous of Casey and Ethan because for one they don't seem really awkward like we are right now! But at least we're with each-other.

Gray's been checking his phone over and over again while we've been watching the movie for some reason. Then suddenly he gets up off of the couch quickly and tried to walk away but I grab his wrist.

"Wait, Gray what's wrong, where are you going?" I ask all at once with a confused look on my face.

"Sorry I have to make a call. I'll ummm I'll be back soon!" He replies not turning around to look at me, he has his phone stuck to his ear waiting for someone to answer. When whoever does answer the phone I let go of his hand. He walks outside and continues his conversation with the person on the phone.

It must've been a very heated conversation because we could hear him yelling from outside the closed doors. Ethan, Casey and I looked out at the glass doors to see Grayson pacing around back and forth on the deck in the backyard. Shortly after Casey and Ethan looked at me with confusion written all over their face.

"Don't look at me like that, I don't know what's going on either!" I yell out.

"Ok ok we get it!" Casey replies and Ethan starts laughing causing all of us to laugh at how there was a slight awkward silence right after.

Our laughter was cut short when my phone started ringing and vibrating somewhere on the couch. Both Casey and I looked for it while Ethan sat there laughing and staring at Casey's butt. When I saw him staring I have him a devilsh glare that made him look the complete other way.

I finally found my phone and picked it up and saw that it was my mom that had called. I went to the kitchen and called her back and she told me that Casey and I had to leave now.

"Case we gotta go home!" I yelled to her while I was walking back to the living room. I grabbed my things and so did Casey. 

After I got all my things I looked outside to see that Gray was still on his freakin phone, but I didn't know whether to go out and say goodbye or just leave. I sat there thinking for a while until Casey yelled at the Dolans front door.

"Bri hurry the fuck up! Moms gonna kill us if we don't hurry home!"

"Ok I'm coming!" I yell back as I run to the front door.

Ethan was there and he decided to walk us home. Ugh now I gotta see these two flirt even more on the way home without Gray even being with us!

---

Yes yes yes Ik this chapter is ass but I needed to update so I'm sorry but the next one will be better also Happy Easter 🐰💖