🤗Goodluck😚

What Casey and Bri wore to school

Chapter 6 Part 2

Casey's POV

I wish I had my drivers license. The ride in The Dolans truck to school was kinda awkward in the beginning. But thankfully Gray turned on the music, it made the car ride a little less quiet and weird. Ethan kept looking at me through the front mirror of the car so i felt a bit uncomfortable but thanks to Bri being there I felt better.We sang with each other almost the whole ride to school.

And 15 minutes later we made it to the gates of  hell itself (school).

Out of nowhere Gray says "Do you guys know where the main office is?" as Ethan searches for a parking spot.

"Ye---" Shabria cuts me off and says "No, so can you guys show us so, ha yah know we don't get lost."

"Yeah sure we have like almost 14 mins till school starts so, why not?" Ethan says while looking yet again at me through the front mirror.

Grayson cuts into the convo and says " Bro keep your eyes on the road, and find a parking spot!"

Both Bri and I just start laughing because Ethan looked embarrassed and put his middle finger up at Grayson.

Finally Ethan finds a spot and parks.
As everyone else gets out of the car easily my dumbass can't figure out how to open the freakin' door. So Ethan comes and opens it for me saying "I'm just gonna guess that you aren't completely awake because I doubt that your dumb."  with a smile on his face looking at the ground. He brushed his hand through his hair at the same time and looked up at me. His face was red.

Why did he seem so nervous? I thought to myself.

" I could've opened the door but it was a little hard getting out of this truck with a skirt on haha." I say to make him think i didn't notice that he was clearly blushing.

We all made our way to the front entrance of the school. Grayson kept whispering in Ethan's ear and they kept laughing, so I being nosy asked "what's so funny? We like to laugh too!"
Grayson shortly replied saying " Ohhh haha it's nothing, you guys wouldn't understand."
I just ignore him and say "Whatever." with a smirk on my face.

As soon as we reach the doors Ethan holds the door and says "lady's first."

Grayson just gives him a funny angry glare and shakes his head.I followed Bri in and shortly Ethan and Grayson followed in after us. The boys get in front of us and walk to the left. As we followed them people especially girls kept coming up to them. They also kept asking about who we were and why we were with them.

We finally made it to the office.

"Good Morning Mrs. Monroe and Mrs. Alkinson." Ethan and Grayson said to the two ladies at the front desk with ornery smiles plastered on their faces.

"God their jawlines are sexy when they smile."  I whispered in Bri's ear.

She shook her head and agreed while laughing softly. 

One of the ladies asked "How may I help you honey?" looking at me.

I didn't notice she was talking to me until everyone stared at me in unison.

"Sorry I didn't notice you were talking to me, but both my sister and I are new and we need our schedules for class. Do you have them?" I reply with an awkward smile on my face.

"Sure I can get them but what are our names sweetheart?" she asked.

"Shabria Morano and Casey Morano." Shabria blurted out.

The lady goes back to her desk and looks us up on the computer and says "Oh you guys are in different grades. I'll help you out and put you guys in some classes together since I'm guessing you don't know many people here."
"Thanks!" Shabria politely adds.

A few minutes later the lady asked Ethan and Gray to show us our classes and gave us passes just in case we were late after. She then gave us our schedules and we showed them to the guys. Turns out I have 2 classes with Ethan  and Bri,1 class with Gray, 1 with only Bri,1 with just
Ethan and the last one I was stuck by myself. And we also all have the same lunch.

Bri's POV 

(Ethan and Grayson already showed Bri and Dee "Casey" where their classes were)

"Thank God I have some classes with Dee and the twins. If I didn't I don't know what I'd do." I think to myself. 

As we all walked down the hallway the bell rings and Ethan Casey and I make our way to our first class. Sadly that meant Grayson had to go.

" Ummm bye guys I guess I'll see you guys at lunch. Oh and Bri good luck on your classes."
Grayson says as he walked away. I thought it was kinda cute and suspicious how he forgot to say the same thing to Dee.

" Oh Grayson wait up." I say as I'm running up to him.

He turns around and smiles I give him a big hug and "accidentally" kiss him on the cheek forgetting he has a girlfriend. Thank God the hallway was dead with no one in it. As it let go of him from the hug he had a giant smile on his face.His eyes were so big, his face was blushing and his jawline just like Dee said was sexy when he smiled. He made my heart beat so fast it was crazy.

As he looked at me he said "Your so cute." biting his lip.

His mood quickly shifted and he said "But I can't do this right now I have a girlfriend Bri." taking steps away from me and walking to his class.

Then shortly after i was left dumb founded and the last bell rang so I ran into the class. All eyes were on me.

"May I help you." said a man wearing a blue shirt and a blue tie and some ugly ass khaki pants. I'm guessing Dee already introduced herself since she's sitting down alone in the back of the class.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry my names Shabria Morano and I'm a new student."

"Oh I almost forgot there were two new students since only one came in on time, Go find a seat and welcome to Environmental Science." He said rudely while giving me a look of judgement.

"Oh and my names Mr.Calihan." he says.

The whole class laughs including my sister and Ethan. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! It took me hours literally to make it a little juicy 😊! I NEED READERS!! So yet again go tell your friends or even whoever really anyone who loves the Dolan Twins ☺️☺️☺️ to come and read!!! 😚😘 love yah!