He's a flirt

Chapter 5:

Casey's POV

Two days had passed and Grayson and Ethan have come over every day. But to be honest they didn't annoy me like I thought they would've. Plus they weren't even cocky, surprisingly.

The other day they helped me unpack my things and arrange my room. Grayson and Anthony even helped me paint my walls. Even though me and Ethan were strangely awkward. We could barely make eye contact it was weird.

It was the total opposite with Grayson! Grayson was so sweet. He would occasionally flirt with me and Bri. He made us blush so much. Also when should Brea officially broke up with Alex he was there for her and helped make her day. How cute is that! I think they'll be cute together! Matter on fact I'm pretty sure they'll make a perfect couple. But sadly, he has a girlfriend.

he rarely ever talks about her. Whenever he does he's complaining about how clingy she is. Anthony told us she's a blonde, she's tall and a basic bitch he white girl apparently. Ha ha. Doesn't surprise me, someone as sweet and hot as him can easily be taken advantage of! Ha ha are you kidding me what was I saying? Hell no he can have literally almost any girl he wants, why would he stick with her if she's so annoying?

(while these trains of thought's pile in my head I'm watching TV with Shabria  in the living room)

After all of these thoughts are done coming to my mind I return back to reality thankfully.

I turn to Shabria whose deeply interested in her phone and ask "Don't you think you and Grayson would be cute together?"

She quickly looks up with the biggest smile on her face. She she says "why, and how? Is it that obvious I'm crushing mad hard on his fine self!"

"To be honest I just thought since you guys became so close so quick you just look good together. Like when you were crying on his shoulder while you guys were watching a movie."

"And you guys weren't watching it any normal way either! You were alone and he had his arms wrapped around you. You both look at each other in a way that just so cute!" I added in

" Really? Are you sure? I should probably wait until school starts for us next week and see who his girlfriend is first! After that I might make a move😉!"

I quickly start laughing and say "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me." 

Shabria then again focused on her phone.