2.

This chapters gon be ass so be ready! 😂💯😜

Skipping to the next day which is Sunday

"Why does it have to be so hot in freakin Jersey? Mom Why? Just why!" I yell out loud forgetting she doesn't like cussing.

"Casey what the hell, don't scare me like that out of nowhere! Do you not see me driving?!" She crossfire at me. She yells so loud and gets so mad i swore I saw smoke coming from her ears!
"Gosh mom I'm sorry I just haaa---"

"Casey also don't forget I'm not your father, I don't tolerate profanity in my house, my car and or in anything or in anyone around me! Got it?!" She blurts out cutting me off. 

" Ok whatever mam, and don't cut me off I don't like that shit!"  I say with an attitude cuz it's so fucking hot in this car!

" Casey what did I just tell you know cussing or profanity while your with I won't tolerate it!" She replies

" yeah what ever! You haven't changed with your bossiness have you mom I thought your new boyfriend would've changed you!" I say under my breath not trying to continue the argument.

"What did you just say?" She says looking confused at me

" Nothing mom just keep driving I'm tired of being in this hot car since you don't want to put the Ac on. I just can't wait to get home and be in the air conditioning!" I say.

"Ok Casey!" She replies

Automatically after she stops talking an awkward silence fills the car. It becomes so unbearable to the point I feel as though I'm being suffocated so I turn on the radio without hesitation.

She looks at me and smiles for no reason or so I thought. She than says "Do you remember this song? You and I used to sing this all the time on your way home from school!"

I then reply saying in yet again another attitude on purpose just to kinda get under her skin "Gosh mom you remember I can't believe it, but yeah I remember."

After that she doesn't reply. As if she didn't hear me. So I yell out "Mom did you hear me!!!"

She than replies "We're here!"

I look up and see the same old cookie cuter house from the past it hasn't changed one bit. It's still a big and basic house. 

I soon get out the car as it comes to a stop and look around and see all the other houses around

I soon get out the car as it comes to a stop and look around and see all the other houses around. That is when I finally noticed. I'm home! 

I promise to you the Twins will be coming up soon... I promise ☺️