Facetime Me That...😝

Chapter 5 Part 2

Shabria's POV

(Just to let you guys know I just broke my finger a couple days ago so updates are a little bit of a struggle right now! Love yah 😘)

I may seem like a stalker but as of right now, I have my eyes on someone.He's surprisingly so special to me, but what's funny is we've really only known each other for a few days. But his instagram is crazy interesting. He's so Hot! It's so cute how he cares about his fans, friends and family so much.

As I'm done scrolling done a few of his pics, I boldly decide to follow him. After doing this i text him and ask " Is it ok if we follow each other on insta, Your fans won't get mad right???"

He then quickly responded saying " Wow you followed me on instagram and added me on snapchat! ☺️That's cute😉."

I shortly text back and say "Oh Shut Up Gray!" "Oh you call me Gray now huh?... hold up let me go and add you on snap and follow you😉."

I then suddenly ask "Do you have a Twitter?"

"Yeah! Just look my name up haha." He replies

"Do you maybe wanna yah know Facetime?" He shortly replies again.

I say "Yeah sure I have nothing else to do so why not, but you call me."

"Ok" He replies in seconds.

3 mins later I noticed he followed and added me on all of my social medias.😊

I then notice my phone ring while it's on the side of the couch. I pick it up and adjust myself and leave Casey sitting on the couch alone. I walk to to the back yard and then pick up the call.

As soon as I had stepped outside a cold breeze practically smacked me in the face. My hairs all over the place (meaning my face and shit). As this happens i switch my camera over so that its facing me.

Its awkward because a few seconds later Grayson appears on the screen. He sits there watching me struggle to get myself all situated, and he randomly starts laughing.

I the yell " It's not funny!" As I'm still fighting the wind.

He continues to laugh uncontrollably so I threaten to hang up!

He then pauses and an awkward silence begins.

He breaks the silence by saying "sorry Bri but you were literally making me cry!" as he wipes his eyes.

" He's so cute!" I say under my breath forgetting he could probably hear me since the wind died down!

He then replies "Ha I heard that! Annnndddd you areeee too!" he says slightly stuttering
I literally freeze! I begin looking around and say " I wasn't talking about you I was talking about this squirrel!"

I then switch my camera around to the back camera of my phone and show him the squirrel.

" Nice save!" I think to myself.

"Oh well your still cute. Even though I'm pretty sure you know you were still talking about me. And not a DAMN SQUIRREL!" He definitely made sure to emphasis the part where he was yelling at me about the squirrel, thats for sure!😂

" You might be right, You might be wrong, who knows!" I say with a sly blushing smirk on my face.😌☺️

2 hours passed and I was now in my room talking with Grayson still. So I decide to end the conversation and say " Gray we've been talking for hours goodbye! I'm going to sleep!"

He then accidentally says " Goodnight Princessa (Since he Knows I'm part Dominican!)!"  👸🏽

He interrupts himself and says "I'm so sorry it slipped out I'll text you tomorrow or see you tomorrow , Goodnight!" with a cute ass smile on his face.😀