Chapter 11

They stayed in the park until tjhe sun began to set and sky grew darker and darker. Once the sky was almost pitch black, they decided to head home. Newt carried her to the guest room opened his case and hesitated before helping her in.
"You know Tina, you might want to just leave your sister a note, to let her know that we're in here." Newt reasoned.
"Okay, I will." Tina agreed, almost reluctantly.
She left the room the write the note, and pasted it on Queenie's bedroom door. Tina came back with a pencil and some paper, probably to start drawing for Newt. Newt have gave her his hand as she climbed into the case. Once they were in the case, Newt said,"What made you start drawing in the first place?"
"I'm not sure, really, I just remember doodling when I was bored, ever since I was about 5 years old. I don't why you think I'm good though, it's not like I've had much practice."
"Good?" Newt said, a bit shocked. "You're way better than good, you're amazing, Tina." Newt replied.
"I appreciate your flattery, but, it's really not true." Said Tina, being modest.
Newt rolled his eyes before saying, "Tina, I'm not just saying that, it's really true. You're an amazing artist." Newt spoke truthfully.
"Thank you, Newt." She smiled sincerely. She walked over to the bowtruckles, sat down on the floor and began to lightly sketch. Newt pretended to make himself look busy, although he really was watching Tina draw, falling in love with her all over again. He tried not giggle with joy as he watched her. It was the most enjoyable feeling, he felt like he was blessed with her wondeful presence. He finally stopped watching without her knowing and sat down next to her. She layed her head down on his shoulder and paused her sketching for a moment.