Chapter 21

As soon as Newt's feet were on the ground, Dougal rushed towards him.
"Oh, Dougal. What's the matter?" Newt asked.
Dougal explained his troubles to Newt.
"Of course she still likes you, Dougal, why would you think otherwise?"
Dougal didn't seemed to have a reason, he was just being paranoid.
"Ah, I know how you feel, it is kind of worrying to not know if she still likes you. I can relate, but you have to be confident in yourself, Dougal. I know she still likes you Dougal, she wouldn't go near you if she didn't." Newt reasoned trying to assure Dougal.
After about an hour of Newt talking to his creatures and Tina talking to Queenie, Tina finally came into the case. Newt who had been talking to Frank, looked up excitedly.
"I've been waiting." He teased playfully, taking his coat off, attempting to impress her.
He picked her up and kissed her hard on the lips before taking her away to the bedroom. Tina's chest was pressed up against Newt's as he romantically kissed her. Tina unbuttoned his shirt. They were too caught up in the moment to hear Queenie enter the case.
"Newt? Tina?" Queenie called, carrying a tray of hot tea. She opened the bedroom door, finding Newt and Tina locked up in an embrace, intensely kissing. Queenie was paralyzed with shock, wearing a look of horror on her face. Newt looked up to see her standing there in the doorway. His heart sank as thoughts of fear rushed through him. He backed away from Tina, who looked puzzled.
"Teenie," Queenie gasped before she ran off.
Tina looked as if she was about to cry. Newt was crestfallen too, but he couldn't imagine the way she was feeling.
"Newt, what do I do?" Tina whispered.
Newt shook his and shrugged. As much as he wanted to help her, he didn't know what to do.