Chapter 15

Newt never wanted to let Tina go, he wanted to keep her in his arms forever. He loved the feeling of kissing her, it made him happier than he had ever been before.
"Tina, I love you." Newt murmured.
"I love you too." Tina breathed.
Although Tina fell asleep quickly, Newt lie awake in bed all night. He couldn't stop thinking of Tina. He was extremely tired, but his mind was racing ahead of him. He finally decided to get up and check on Dougal, since just laying there was pointless. He spotted Dougal sitting in the corner, still reading the book that Newt had given him.
"Newt crouched down beside him.
"How's it going buddy?" Newt asked.
Dougal started on an angry rant.
"Ah no luck? Shame, isn't it." Newt exhaled. "Well just be yourself, Dougal, thats what she'll like best." Newt advised him as he got up and returned with a comb and a flower.
"Now, hold still. I know you don't like combing your hair, but you have to make the sacrifice. That's what being in a relationship is all about." Newt lectured as he started to gently run the comb through Dougal's long, silvery hair. Once he was all brushed, Newt handed the flower to Dougal.
"Now give this to her." Newt told Dougal. "Now run along. And good luck!" Newt said as he watched Dougal trod off. Newt walked back to the bedroom, and kissed Tina before he finally drifted off to sleep, holding her hand.