Anger inside Me~Akito Sohma (Oneshot)

A/N: This is the the sequel part for When he finds out your mother passed away/died for Akito Only. Because something happened and I am betting you are probably wondering what is going to happen to him after he hit you, so I am going to write it...But if not then I am writing it anyways. So yeah. Please enjoy.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV:
After Akito found out about my mom's death when I was 15, he hit me for not telling him. It was pretty rude and I mean the only reason I never told him was because I was so upset about it including everytime the anniversary of her death was coming up. So after he hit me I began to cry. I felt him look at me and so I looked up and see him filled with guilt. He tries to walk close to me and I push him away and run out of the room. How could I be in a relationship that is filled with abuse like my mother was in before she died. I continue to run until I get to my house. As soon as I am home, I go to my room and cry myself asleep.

***

After six hours I wake up to someone creasing my cheek. As soon as I open my eyes I saw Akito. I look at him and then push him into my dresser before getting up.  I then quickly grab my favorite dart and throw it at him making the dart land in his shoulder. Akito looks at me shocked and then sighs.

"I came to say sorry (Y/N)." he says grabbing the dart and pulling it out of his shoulder. 

"You hit me after you found out about my mother death when I was 15. So why should I forgive you? And how should I trust you? You hit me every single time something does not go your way. I hate you for that! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ABUSED BY SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT ME!" I scream at him.

Akito frowns and I just stare at him like he is nothing to me anymore.

"I am sorry. Give me another chance. This time I won't hit you a-again." he says causing me to look at him with conflict in my eyes.

"I'll give you one more chance Akito but if you ever hit me like that again I will cut you so bad!!" I say causing him to nod.

I smile and then sent him home so I can go and watch "Supernatural" since my cousin wants me to watch it. As soon as Akito left I screamed into a pillow with anger and then went to watch the show. I can't trust him but I will try. I'm glad I finally let out the anger inside of me.