Meeting Again

Hatori Sohma:
You look around the school and sigh with relief. You were glad all the students left after study hall. You begin to walk to your car until you saw the same man you saw about three weeks ago that was talking to Yuki, Tohru and Kyo, standing by your car. You walk over to your car and look at him weirdly.

"What the hell are you doing near my car? Shouldn't you be with your family members than coming to this school!" you say angrily.

He sighed and looked at you.

"I have a name you know." he says giving you a cold hard stare.

You sigh.

"What is your name then?" you ask.

"Hatori Sohma. What is yours?" he says coldly.

"(Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you."

He then nods and then turns around and leaves. Leaving you very confused.
___________________________________________________________________________

Yuki Sohma:
You were sitting outside for art class drawing the beautiful scenery around you until someone sat down beside you. You look at who was there and you saw 'Prince Yuki' sitting there. You look at him confused. He looks at you back and smiles.

"Hello Miss (L/N)." He says making you shocked that he knows your last name.

"Hello Yuki or should I say 'Prince Yuki'." you say making him try not to blush.

You began to get up and go to another area, since you were done drawing this area. Yuki gets up and follows you as begin to walk away. You walk to your house, just realizing that Yuki followed you. You turned around shocked and then smiled.

"Yuki may I ask why you followed me." You asked staring at him.

"Well I thought we should talk about what happened a couple of days ago." He says smiling.

You sigh and nod.

"I'm sorry that I left when you came to play rich man, poor man with us. It's just I'm not allowed near you because of your stupid fan club." You say sighing.

Yuki frowns and looks at you.

"Sorry about that. Don't listen to them." He says making you look confused.

"Ok?" You say yawning after that.

Yuki smiles.

"Well bye Yuki. See you around." You say as you walked inside your house confused as hell.
___________________________________________________________________________

Ayame Sohma:
You were out on a run before your parents came into town. As you were running, you saw the weird costume shop, so you decided to enter.

But when you entered you saw a man wearing a wedding gown and had long sliver white hair. You jump scared and then sighed as he smiled at you.

"Hello. Are you looking for something to buy?" a woman said smiling.

You shake your head no. The guy wearing the wedding dress got changed and then came back wearing some different clothes. You smile. He walks up to you smiling and ypu smile back as soon as he is in front of you.

"Hello. Who are you young beautiful face?" he asks you.

"I am (Y/N) (L/N)." you say smiling.

"I'm Ayame Sohma." he said.

You guys talked for a bit but then a while later you left with a beautiful black dress.