Flawed Perfection Ch. 17

Sorry this took awhile DX I've just been busy and this chapter was hard to write for me :/ but please enjoy! This isn't as long as I wanted but it was just so hard O.O the song on the side is what I was listening to when I wrote this :D and the pictures is kinda like the room in my mind...sorta

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up about an hour later in the hospital. At first I began to panic, the only set thing in my mind was the auditions. Glancing around I noticed that I was in an all white room. There was a window to my left that was cracked open just a little. My bed was facing the side of the room with the door on it and there was a television in front of my bed.

I looked around, not bothering to sit up. At first I didn’t think there was anyone in here but me and this white room. There was a chair to one side of me and I almost fell off the bed in shock when I saw it was Luke sitting in it.

I frowned. He was staring at the floor anxiously and his fingers were tapping slightly against his knee. I sat up and glanced down. There was an IV in my arm and I was in a hospital gown.

“Charlotte?” came the voice of concerned yet scared voice of Luke. I looked up finally realizing I was in a hospital. 

“Luke, what am I doing here?” I asked looking around before back at him. He was staring at me with depressed green eyes and worry etched into his face.

“I don’t need to be here.” I said with a little laugh and moved the blankets to stand up. Luke shot up and started to push me back.

“Charlotte, no.” he said, his voice sounding strained. I gave him a puzzled expression before letting him pull the blanket back over me.

 “What do you mean?” I asked sitting there looking up at him.

 “You-you’ve got an eating disorder.” He mumbled looking around nervously. “I’m not totally sure what it is.”

 I looked taken aback. An eating disorder? Silly, I don’t have anything like that. I am fat and I am taking the precautionary methods to lose all the weight.

 I shook my head. “Luke, I don’t have an eating disorder or anorexia or anything.” I said, not bothering to try getting up again because he stood there protectively over me.

Luke shook his head. “No, the doctor said so and I have to agree with him.” He said sadly. “You’re skin and bones.”

 I bit my lip and looked down at my arm. It looked just as fat as always, still flabby. I shook my head. “No, I’m not.” I said as if that were the most obvious thing in the world. “Look at me!”

 Luke frowned deeply and gently took my arm. “No you’re bones.” He said and wrapped his middle finger and thumb around my upper arm. “You see that? I can’t even do that around my own wrist.” He demonstrated for me, trying real hard to get them to touch.

 I shook my head and pulled my arm from his as he showed me. “No, I’m still fat. You’re a guy and it’s different.” I mumbled in a weak protest.  

 Luke sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. “No, it’s not. You are dangerously underweight.” He said taking my hand and staring at it. “They said you were 85.4 pounds, Char. That’s…I didn’t even know it was possible for you to weigh that little.”

I bit my lip and sighed, trying to think of a way to make them understand I’m not that tiny. I’m huge!

“Look, it was just for auditions.” My heart stopped. “What happened at auditions?!” I shrieked, trying to stand up and I don’t know what I’d do. Something!