Flawed Perfection Ch. 9

:D I finished even before the week was up! You've got to love me now :) The video on the side is kinda like Charlotte's song...the only thing is Luke DOES NOT make her feel that way because that's what the song says...anyway ENJOY MY LOVELIES ENJOY!

The pic links to this chapter...cause I ran out of characters to put pictures of XD

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to my little brother staring at me. 

“Ah!” I said flinching back into my pillow as Dan smiled down at me.

“You slept in late.” He said tilting his head at me. “You’re always tired more often…anyway mom said breakfast is ready.” He informed me and leaned back so I wouldn’t feel so awkward.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “Really?” I asked him. “I didn’t mean to.” My alarm clock read 9:13. I really had slept in. I was just so tired…

Dan shrugged. “I’m sorry if you had plans or something.” He said looking around my room. I raised an eyebrow.

“Did mom send you or something? You came in here without knocking.” I told him sternly, annoyed that he just let himself in. He sent me a little guilty smile.

“Well I did knock and you didn’t answer…I had to make sure you were still alive.” He said with a shrug and took a step back, practically knowing I was mad.

“You knew perfectly well I was alive.” I laughed and stood up reaching out to grab him and tickle him. He took a few more steps back, grinning a little wider knowing that I actually wasn’t going to get super mad.

“I just had to be positive.” He laughed and tried to run around me to the door. I grabbed him around the middle and picked him up.

“You’re a lot heavier than I remember.” I laughed and put him down on my bed.

“Sorry!” his response was muffled through the sheets and his laughter as I began to tickle him.

 “You better be!” I chuckled and tried to avoid his kicks and squirms.

“Let me go!” he squealed turning to grab my arms and make an escape. I laughed and let him go but not before I ruffled his hair.

“Stay out of my room!” I called to him as he ran, still laughing, down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and changed out of my pajamas and into some clean clothes.

“Charlotte! Breakfast!” I heard my father call up the stairs.

“Rodger!” I could hear my mom scold him. She had always hated when we yelled to each other up or down the stairs, though she’s done it herself.

“Coming!” I called down as I opened my door and tromped down the stairs. I started laughing at my mom’s annoyed look. She rolled her eyes.

“Oh I wish you all would quit yelling to each other.” She said walking to the kitchen, a small smile on her face. I laughed.

“Debra, you do it all the time.” My father told her. My mom laughed a little and started bringing breakfast to the table.

 “Mommy I’m hungry!” Dan whined loudly sitting at the table already. My mom sat down pancakes and sausage while Dad set out some plates.

“We’re almost ready.” She said as I walked to the kitchen to grab silverware and napkins.

“Don’t, wait till everyone is sitting down.” I heard mom chide Dan.

“I’ve got silverware.” I said setting it down at the table and everyone grabbed theirs. We all sat down and blessed the food.

 Dan immediately grabbed a pancake and the syrup. My father rolled his eyes and unrolled the newspaper, starting to become engrossed with it.