Chapter 18: 20 Questions.

Yulia sighed as she found herself in the now all too familiar bathroom, wincing as she pressed on the bruised flesh of her side. after feeling no bumps or odd movements she decided that she was in tact enough to not need a trip to the ER since that would be a lot of hassle as well as not fun to explain to Lena, who had been interrogating her all day about why she was banged up in the first place.

"You okay?"

Lena called through the door, causing the brunette to chuckle.

well at least there's one person who worries about me.

She thought as she pulled her shirt back on.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a second!"

She retorted.

She sighed as she opened the door.

there's no need to worry her with this shit. This is my shit.

she thought as she headed back toward the kitchen, only to fall backward trying to dodge a brown and pink blur followed by Lena's sister.

"What the flying fuck was that?"

She asked, earning a laugh from Lena.

"Katya bought a tutu for Mango but as you can see, he wasn't thrilled." Lena laughed as she helped her up.

"Mango?"

Yulia repeated, trying not to laugh.

"Shut up, I was seven when I got him."

Lena stated with a laugh

"Well at least you didn't name a hamster rat."

Yulia retorted, wincing as she stood up and sighed befoe adding "though why the hell did your sister buy a tutu for a dog?"

Lena noticed the flinch, though she didn't​'t say anything, knowing that if she did Yulia would only get defensive.

"So, what do you want to do while Katya fails at teaching the dog ballet?"

Lena asked instead, earning a chuckle.

"I don't know, you're the one who invited me over because you didn't want to be stuck with your sister for the afternoon." Yulia retorted with a smirk before adding "though I doubt you could do ballet if your life depended on it. You tripped up the steps yesterday."

Lena stuck her tongue out at Yulia then before retorting.

"I still bet I can dance better than you can."

Yulia chuckled then.

"You got me there. I don't dance...well not without looking like a squid out of water."

She admitted, earning a laugh.

"You can't be that bad."

Yulia caste her a look then, glancing back toward the dog that was currently hiding behind the couch.

"I think mango would be a better dancer than I am and he has four legs."