Part 17

Casey is about to open up her Advanced Potion Making book when she suddenly remembered what happen.

During her unfortunate meeting with Tarius, he accidentally touched her. Giving her the unexpected travel to his deep hidden feeling.

And that is when Casey saw everything.

She saw Tarius stalked behind her, watching her silently while she walked along the black lake.

Then, during the second touch when Tarius was trying to help her, she saw Tarius, of the age 12 years old, flying on his Nimbus 900 before he saw her walking alone and accidentally fly straight through the Womping Willow.

Casey feels a rather familiar yet strange feelings inside her heart.

This can't be happening.

How can Tarius like her?

Casey had completely forgotten about her meeting with Credence on that day because of what happened between her and Tarius.

Casey had never came across such situation before. To know that somebody likes her.

It frightens her a lot.

It's not a big deal really for anyone else. But for Casey, it feels simply weird. Nobody likes her before. Each and everytime she accidentally touch someone, the only thing Casey could see is their annoyance or fear.

This is the first time, she sensed a feeling as beautiful and genuine as love.

It is so weird, really. Yet it is very familiar as well. She felt it before when she saw Arcturus and Melania. She saw it between her father and mother. She saw it in Dumbledore's memories of Gellert Grindelwald.

But she never encountered any love projected towards her. Not from other boys. Not in an emotionally way like this.

Tarius is a Gryffindor which means, they're going to share the same Potion and DADA class. How can she possibly looks at Tarius again without remembering his feelings towards her.

Casey can't help but to shiver at the thought.

How can someone possibly likes her?