Part 2

Cassiopeia is on her way to the Black Villa that Saturday. She is about to apparate when suddenly she saw a black smoke of unknown shape flying and end up in the Forbidden Forest.

Blame it to her curiosity, she quickly runs towards the Forbidden Forest, neglecting the fact that the forest is forbidden. She went there few times already simply to seek peace of mind as there would be no other students there.

Casey hates to be around other students.

Although she managed to control her power by now, sometimes she can't help but to unwillingly penetrate other's mind when she accidentally touch them.

And sometimes, when she lost her ability to keep her composure, when she feel stressed or depressed, she would listen to flocks of inner voices around her.

And that disturbed her so much.

When Casey arrived at the Forbidden Forest, she managed to catch a glimpse of voice. A very weak voice that cannot be heard by other living things as the voice came from the inside.

From someone's mind.

"Help..."

The voice pleaded.

And by following the direction of the voice, Casey found him.

Him refers to a boy, a rather pale looking boy of about Casey's age with a bowl hair cut. He was wearing a dirty smudged black attire and seems pathetically exhausted.

Casey is so scared and don't know what to do.

So, instead of bringing the boy to the hospital wing or even St' Mungo, Casey decided to apparate the boy to her place.

To the Black Hut.