girlfriend

Paisley's POV~

"Would you... want to... I mean we would have to talk to James... but would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks with hope in his eyes and my heart beats faster than ever. I don't trust my voice so I just nod and hug him. He let's out a breath that I just realized he was holding and I give a little laugh but stop when Madam Pomphery comes in.

"Take this and you can leave. Every morning you may come down here if you wish and I can do a smell to cover up the scars and if you feel dizzy or sick at any time for the rest of the week than come here right away and always have someone with you. Mr. Black here can make sure if that." Madam Pomphery says and right once she walks away I jump out of bed and run towards the door while Sirius follows me laughing.

I run down towards the Black Lake where Remus, James, and Peter are sitting and I jump onto James making him jump about two feet up in the air and I fall to the ground laughing. Sirius joins me and so does Remus. Haha the look on James face. Haha. After a few minutes we pull ourselves together and I glare at James and start to hit him with one of Remus's books.

"Why-" Hit "Weren't-" Hit "You-" Hit "There when I woke up" Hit, Hit,Hit. He covers his head with his arms and runs towards the castle. Sirius and Remus start to laugh while Peter follows James.I then turn to Remus.

"So do you want to tell me what you've been keeping from me?" I ask him with a smile and he knows he can't get out of telling me.

"Well... ummm... please don't hate me.. but well.... i'm a werewolf." When he says werewolf he cringes and I jump into his arms.

"I could never hate you, Remus." I say and Sirius looks hurt at seeing me in another guys arms and I silently laugh at him.

"But I did that to you face." Remus says into my hair and I leave his arms and look him in the eye.

"Now listen here Remus John Lupin. This was not your fault and you should not be sorry. I do not blame you and if I ever hear you blame yourself again I will knock you out and send you to the hospital wing. Got it?" He nods his head and goes into the castle, it's probably dinner time. Once Remus is out of sight Sirius pulls me into a hug and kisses my head.

"I love what you did to James and how you handled Remus." He tells me and I smile at him.

"I have a question for you." I tell him and he nods

"Ok what is it?" He asks.

"Could you teach me to become an Animagus like you, James, and Peter?" I ask him and give him the puppy dog eyes when he starts to shake his head but he gives into the eyes like many others before him and I smirk and walk up to the castle, giving my hips a little shake as I walk to tease him. I hear him groan.

"Stop teasing me Pais!" He yells towards me and I laugh and go get dinner.