A Dance and Heartbreak

Paisley's POV~

It's been a week and James and I haven't talked to each other and I feel like it's putting Sirius in a weird position. Anyway tonight is the dance and i'm getting ready with Lily. (Pics of their dresses below) 

Lily's

Paisley's

Paisley's

Lily did my makeup (same as in pic) and I did Lily's (same as in pic) while she did both of our hair in buns at the top of our heads with hair down here and there

Lily did my makeup (same as in pic) and I did Lily's (same as in pic) while she did both of our hair in buns at the top of our heads with hair down here and there. We both put on high heals and went to the great hall to find our dates. Once we got there Lily ran off to find her date while Remus came up to me. He looked very handsome in a black tux and dress shoes.

"You look beautiful Paisley. Would you like to dance?" Remus asks me and I nod and he leads me out onto the dance floor. We dance two dances and then I tell him I have to go find Sirius. I walk out of the Great Hall and look toward the stairs to see Sirius kissing a Ravinclaw girl. I gasp and tears fill my eyes when Sirius notices me.

"Pais, i'm so sorry it's not what it looks like." He says but I just run past him and to the Gryfindor common room. He broke my heart. I thought he was different. I guess I was wrong. I run into my room and cry my eyes out. I'm heartbroken.

A\N~ Sorry it is so short...