Yes

Paisley's POV~

Tomorrow is Christmas break! I'm so excited to get out of the school for a week and go see mum and dad. We may not be the closest family ever and may not talk every week when we are at school but I do miss them when I'm gone all the time. 

I'm sitting in the common room when Sirius comes in wearing a nice dress top and pants. He comes to me and takes my hand and pulls me up.

"Where are we going?" He smiles at me.

"Go get changed into something nice." I nod and walk upstairs to get changed and then once I was changed I walk downstairs and grab Sirius's hand.

" I nod and walk upstairs to get changed and then once I was changed I walk downstairs and grab Sirius's hand

He takes me downstairs and outside to the side of the Black Lake.

"Sirius what are we doing here? It's freezing out." I whine and pout.

"I wanted to talk to you. We've been through a lot and I've defiantly messed up a few times in our relationship and I'm so sorry for that and when you forgave me I couldn't have been happier. I love you so much Paisley Grace Potter," 

He got down on one knee and I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand.

"And I know we are both young and we would wait until we are out of school, But Paisley Grace Potter, will you marry me?" 

By now my cheeks are wet with tears and all I can do is nod my head and then once he stands up I jump into his arms and he wraps his arms around me.

When Sirius set's me down he looks me dead in the eyes.

"So I take that as a yes?" I smile.

"Yes. Sirius Orion Black I will marry you." He smiles and kisses me with so much passion fireworks go off in me. I melt into the kiss and eventually our kiss turns into a snogging session until it get's dark and we go inside. Lily attacks me into a hug and I laugh.

"You said yes right?" I nod and she let's go.

"Well now we have two weddings to prepare for." I gasp and grab her hand to see a beautiful ring.

" I gasp and grab her hand to see a beautiful ring

I attack her in a hug and then jump on my twin.

"James Potter! How could you not tell me about proposing to Lily! I thought we were closer than that."

By now I'm hitting his head and casing him around the common room like what would always happen when we were younger. He yells at Sirius.

"Black get your fiancee off of me!" 

Sirius just laughs and then after two or three minutes of me yelling at James he grabs me by my waist and pulls me onto his lap. I bury my head in his neck.

"I love you." 

That's the last thing I heard before I fells asleep.