Love In Secret Places

The next morning when Cas woke up, he could smell breakfast and Dean wasn't in bed. Dean decided to get up early and make a special breakfast for Cas to thank him for being there.

Cas sat up and smiled, getting up and wondering down the hall until he reached the kitchen. "Good morning Dean." He ran a hand through his messy hair.

Dean smiled and turned around to face Cas. He saw him run a hand through his hair and messed it Cas' hair up again by running a hand through it again. "I like it messy." Dean chuckled and kissed him. "But, morning to you too Cas."

Cas huffed and scrunched his nose but smiled anyways. "Do you need help with anything?"

Dean chuckled again at Cas' reaction before shaking his head. "Not at the moment baby.., just go sit down and I'll bring it right out." Dean kissed Cas gently.

"Thanks love." Cas pecked his lips, smirking as he playfully swatted his ass before sitting down at the table.

Dean jumped slightly at the smack but then turned his head around to Cas an smirked and winked before turning back to the food. "Keep doing that and I might just have to tie you to the bed.." Dean saw Cas' expression and laughed.

Cad laughed and shook his head, going over to Dean and wrapping his arms around his waist. "You might have to." He winked, doing it again.

Dean jumped again. "Novak, is that a challenge..?" He smirked and winked again back at Cas after turning around to face him.

Castiel shrugged and smiled innocently. "That depends, are you up for the challenge?"

Dean shrugged as well but with a devious smile. "I just might be.." He grabbed Cas' hands and kissed him. "..but after breakfast." Dean smirked and turned around.

Cas chuckled softly and nodded, walking over to the table. Dean smiled and soon finished cooking breakfast. He plated the food on two plates and say then at the table as well as he sat down too. "Hope it's good.."

Cas smiled, taking a bite and moaned softly. "This tastes amazing."

Dean blushed softly at the moan that Cas made. "Really? Thanks.., my uncle taught me how to cook when I was little."

Cas smiled widely. "I'm sorry, it tastes too good!"

Dean laughed and leaned over the table, giving him a kiss. "I try."

He chuckled against his lips, slowly pulling away. "You should start a restaurant."

Dean huffed out a laugh and sat back down. "I think I'll pass on that. I mean, you wouldn't want other people having the food when it could be all yours.." Dean smirked.

Cas smirked back and shook his head. "I'll just make you cook even more food."

Dean smiled and took a bite of food. "Well, just ask what you want and I'll try my best for you baby.."

He chuckled softly and continued to eat. "This is better than the best, babe."

"Okay, enough. You're flattering me." Dean blushed with a smile and finished off his breakfast.

Cas smiled back and pulled him down by his shirt to peck him on the lips before finishing his food. Dean smiled a bit wider and got up to take both of their plates out. He swayed his hips just enough for Cas to stare. Dean smirked but didn't look back, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Cas blushed lightly and cleared his throat, standing up. "I uh.. Do you need help washing them?"

Dean smirked on the inside but turned his head with a smile. "No, I'm good. But thanks for asking baby.." Dean turned on the water and swayed his hips as he started humming.