Wedding Outfits & All Tied Up

A few days later they had everything ready. They called Ash to get married at their spot next Wednesday. They got the venue and set up all ready with blue and gold. And they sent the invitations out to Charlie and Balthazar. They only thing left was to get the tuxes.

Cas took Dean's arm, hurrying him towards the tailors. "They're suppose to close in an hour so we should hurry." He ushered him into a door and smiled. "Hi my friend and I want to buy tuxes for a wedding."

The tailor smiled and nodded, showing them some tuxes happily. While the tailor ran to the bathroom Dean kissed Cas quickly. "Go wait out there, I'll be right out with my tux."

Cas smiled and nodded, sitting on the bench excitedly. Dean came out with a simple light brown jacket and pants. The undershirt was a darker brown and the tie/hanky was the dark blue.

Castiel blushed brightly as he looked Dean over. "You look very nice Dean."

Dean bit his lip and smiled. "Why thank you Cas."

The tailor came out and smiled nicely. "That looks very nice on you Mr. Winchester."

Cas smiled and stood up, going into the separate room to pick out his tux. He came out wearing a navy pinstripe suit with a baby blue tie.

Dean looked to the side and blushed. The tailor and Dean spoke in sync. "Very nice."

Cas blushed lightly and smiled, looking the suit over. "Can you send the bill to my office?" He handed him a business card. "I'll take care of it."

The tailor smiled and nodded. "Of course." He dusted off their suits and smiled. "Have a nice time at the wedding you two."

"We will thank you." Cas smiled and waved as he walked out with Dean. "That went well."

"It sure did and might I say, you look amazing.." Dean smiled happily.

Cas smiled and blushed, pecking his lips when no one was looking. "So do you."

"Mmm.. I can't wait for the wedding." Dean smiled and they walked back to their house in their new suits.

"Just a few more days." Cas grinned, slipping off his suit jacket slowly. Dean took his jacket off as well and threw it over his shoulder, still holding onto it.

Once they got inside Cas found a coat hanger and hung his jacket, slipping off his pants as well, now only his dress shirt and boxers. Dean bit his lip as he stared at Cas in their house. He was so hard to resist right now.

Cas hummed to himself as he began unbuttoning his shirt as well, walking into their room. Dean only hung up his jacket and immediately followed Cas into their room, biting his lip.

Cas heard Dean behind him, swaying his hips slightly as he turned around. Dean bit his lip as he closed the door and looked at Cas. "C-cas.., what're you doing..?"

"Yes Dean?" He smiled innocently and bit his lip.

"Why did you..? Waht are you..?" Dean bit his lip again and let out a small soft moan.

"What am I what?" He rested a hand against Dean's chest, fiddling the tie in the other.

"Why'd you get undressed..?" Dean bit his lip and pushed his hips up to Cas', his bulge showing.

Cas shrugged and smiled. "I wouldn't want to ruin such a lovely suit..." He hummed, leaning against Dean.

"M-me too.." Dean smirks and starts taking off his suit as well. Cas helped, reaching up to nimbly unbutton Dean's shirt.

Dean bit his lip and he kissed Cas as he took off the rest of his suit with Cas' help. Cas set is gently on the chair before wrapping his arms around Dean, pulling him into a kiss.