Decorating The Nursery

King Barrett - The nursery for your little girl felt like you were in fact Queen Elsa. The room was full of Frozen items, and a lot of cuddly Olaf toys. You had watched the film a couple of months into pregnancy and realised why it was such a craze. The nursery looked beautiful, it was mainly light blue to stick with the Frozen theme, but of course you added a few pink items to show that you were having a girl. Her cot had been made up into a castle by Wade so your Queen could sleep in her own castle, all grown up.

Seth Rollins - The debate as to what colour your nursery would be painted was challenging, you couldn't wait until after the birth but the fact that you didn't know the gender made it difficult. Both of you decided to go for a nice red colour for the walls, not too dark so the room looked boring. Some of the other necessities could wait until afterwards when your parents could do a quick drive to one of the department stores to pick a few pink or blue items. As long as you had the basics sorted for when your baby arrived, that was all that mattered.

Roman Reigns - For some reason you had given Jojo the opportunity to pick out a few things she wanted to pick, safe to say they weren't exactly to either of your taste, but you bought them anyway to put a smile on her face. They were all bright pink of course, because she was having a little sister. Jojo even placed one of her favourite cuddly pink bears in the nursery for her little sister to cuddle up to at night, and carry with her for the rest of her life as a reminder of her big sister.

Dean Ambrose - Roman had voluntarily come along to your house to help paint the rather small nursery you had designed blue, and climb up the ladders to paint the top of the walls that you couldn't quite reach yourself. He also did all the handyman jobs like building the cot. You appreciated his kind gesture to help you seeing as Dean would never come to help you, despite the fact it was for his son. The room was really basic as you couldn't really get out and about to buy things to fill it up with to make it homely for your son.

Ryback - Your house was only three bedroom so the twin's nursery would be split, one half pink and one half blue. The two halves were fairly similar, the same cot, just a different colour, the same wardrobes, the same cradles, only suited to the two different genders. It made everything a lot easier for the two of you, although some things were different in the room. Ryback had made a few personalised things for the two of them that he had made with a few tools he found lying about. He focused more on your son's half, and you your daughter's.

Sami Zayn - Practically all of Sami's family wanted to chip in and help decorate the nursery or build something for it. After it all had been completed everyone was dying to see what an amazing job the two of you had done. The décor was perfectly suited for your son, with a few little bits added because you found them too irresistible not to buy. The completion of the nursery made it feel incredibly real now that your son was so nearly here, and then you would have the chance to bring him home and show off his nursery to all the other parents.

Finn Balor - Finn had brought a few things from his overseas trips to make the nursery up, so your daughter could have things from all the places her father had been in the world. Of course most of them were either pink or purple with all different themes. Her room was like walking into an atlas with all the items from different countries but to say the least it was unique, and an immense amount of thought from Finn had gone into it, so you didn't mind.

Sheamus - Despite not even being born yet, Sheamus had made your son's nursery into any footballers dream. The walls were painted like a pitch, the ends of his cot were the goals, and somehow he had even got a signed t-shirt for your baby from one of his favourite footballers, Frank Lampard who was out in the States. The theme wasn't exactly what you had in mind, but then again it meant you wouldn't have to decorate their room again for many, many years. Sheamus had put a lot of hard work into making it perfect, so you kind of just had to go along with it.