Twenty Seven.

Eric was once again quietly revising papers with either statistics on the initiates or things from the fence, or from the city.

Stage one of initiation had come to an end, they only had to cut the people who had gotten too injured to continue initiation, other than that they seemed to be doing pretty good.

Granted Stage two was when the cut most people.

He had detected two divergents in the dauntless born and six in the transfers.

He had to ask why were divergents still in the city, since last he heard they were supposed to leave.

He guessed he never read the report of Andrew's where it was detailed that the department had come to a consensus to only take to the colony the 50% divergents or more, to ensure that the divergents coming from that colony were all 75% or more.

Eric and Morgan came up with the idea that if these kids picked dauntless, they would have to learn how to be dauntless in the Sims, so they were going to set up joined Sims with dauntless members to help them overcome their fears like a dauntless would do it.

No manipulations of the Sims bullshit.

Morgan was taking care of looking for the dauntless that would help.

The door of his office knocked, lifting his gaze when it opened he saw Morgan walk in with a bunch of papers in her hand.

Immediately he noticed it, the bump below her bellybutton. They were done with the third month, the next sonogram check was tomorrow, and they were waiting for it to get some updated pictures on their baby, especially to show their friends when they told them the news.

"Do you have a second? I need to check this and then either throw up or go to bed" she said standing next to him.

"Are you feeling ill?"

"I have stomach turns like every minute, I heaved like two times before lunch, morning sickness my ass, they should call it like full term pregnancy sickness. I thought I wasn't going to get any since I already passed the three month mark but whatever"

"Speaking of the three month mark" he said lifting her shirt "look at this" he pulled down the waistband of her yoga pants and rubbed the little bump

"Look at what?" She said moving her shirt out of the way, she had been wearing lot of clothes since the temperature was dropping hard, and it wasn't even winter

"Your little bump" he gave her quick glance as he rubbed her belly "you're showing already"

"Am I?" She asked incredulous "I hadn't noticed"

"Because you look at yourself every day"

His eyes set down on it, he knew that Morgan was about to start showing a lot, since she was so skinny pregnancies tended to show more. He kept looking at the bump, slowly tracing his hand on it as the other one held Morgan still by her waist.

He imagined his little baby developing, as much as his photographicall memory would allow him.

Already looking more human, fingers formed, size of a lime, everything he had read about it.

His eyes remained on it as he thought, slowly caressing it.

Morgan's hand came to his head, he placed his ear on the bump and sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing for a second. He couldn't wait for the other things to come, the little kicks, his senses developing until he or she could hear him, recognize him, move to where he lay his hand.

"Can you check these or should I just do it?" She said touching his cheek and patting it "I mean I don't want to be a bitch when you're with your kid and all but I really don't feel good"