14

After leaving the arcade, Brendon and I go to my apartment and start watching The Little Mermaid on the couch, when Brendon's phone rings. I pause the movie so he can answer.

The side of the conversation I heard was mostly 'uh-huh', 'Yeah', 'Absolutely' and 'sure'.

"Alright, I'll get ahold of you soon, thanks, bye" Brendon hangs up and puts his phone away, a small smile playing on his lips. "That was our manager, the band has the privilege of traveling to England for a festival. The same festival, in fact, that I got knocked out by a flying soda bottle" He laughs quietly, tapping the side of his head softly.

"That's awesome, when is it?" I ask

"In a couple weeks, we've got enough time for the third date" He smiles and kisses me slowly. He pulls away after a couple seconds and holds me close to him.

"You are making me crazy, Urie" I sigh, playing the movie and throwing my arms over his shoulders, resting my head on chest and throwing my legs over his lap. 

"Good, I need you to be as crazy as I am" he chuckles, running his hands up and down my back.

"We're already so comfortable with each other, is that weird?" I ask, closing my eyes and running my fingers through his hair.

"No, I think it's awesome. I love being able to be this comfortable with someone this early on" He sighs, sounding like he's almost half asleep. I smile and focus on his heartbeat as I slowly drift to sleep.

I wake up a little bit later in the same place I fell asleep in, and look up to see Brendon sleeping with his mouth slightly open, snoring softly. I smile and lay my head back down on his chest and fall asleep again.

I wake up again in the morning and notice that I'm in my bed, alone. I frown and sit up slowly. I smile a bit to myself and touch a finger to my lips, giggling. I check my phone and see a text from Brendon.

B- Went to get breakfast, be back soon. I slept on the couch so you could have your privacy BTW ;)

I grin and throw the covers off of me, grabbing an outfit and going into the bathroom to put it on.  As I'm slipping on the long sweater and skinny jeans, I hear Brendon unlock the door and walk in.

Smart lil man took my keys with him.

I brush my teeth, pull my hair up into a ponytail and fix my makeup before walking back out to see him sitting on my bed with two coffees and a box of donuts.

"You didn't have to buy breakfast" I laugh, walking over and sitting in the middle of the bed. He leans over and kisses my cheek, handing me my coffee.

"I wanted to treat you, cutie" He smiles and opens the box of donuts.

"You constantly treat me, Brendon" I sigh, guilty that he's wasting money on me.

"You deserve it, so stop being all guilty and shit" He pushes me softly.

"You could be spending money on super flashy suits and cool music machines and stuff"

"Shut up and stuff your face" He says, pushing his glasses up and making a mock-stern face. I sigh and sip my coffee, not really wanting to eat.

After breakfast, Brendon and I sit on my bed and talk. He eventually says he has to go, which is sad.

"I'll see you sometime before I leave for the festival, okay?" He smiles as he walks to the exit.

"You better, we still need that third date, I'm holding you to it." I smile back, getting on my tippy toes and kissing his softly. He kisses back and smiles, pulling my against him.

"See ya later" He whispers, letting go of me and walking away. I close the door and sigh, still smiling.

I have to work at 2:00, so I go and fix my hair and makeup and pass the time by playing video games.