The day of the concert is here! I only have to drive about 20-25 minutes to LA from Huntington Park, so that's pretty awesome.

After I pull into the parking lot and pay for the parking, I realize there's only about twenty people here already, so I have a good chance of getting front row, since the ticket is general admission.

I walk up to the venue and stand in line behind a girl who seems to be around my age. I grin and sigh, glad I got here when I did.

About an hour later, after a shit ton of people showed up, we went through the process of security and went up to the second floor where the stage is. I luckily get a front row spot up against the barricade toward center stage, and hold onto it in case someone tries to pry me away from it.

The opening acts go on for what seems like hours, and then the stage crew is preparing for Panic! After about ten minutes, the stage goes dark and the crowd starts screaming. The band comes out and they scream louder, then start chanting 'BEEBO, BEEBO!'.

As Brendon jogs on stage, the crowd screams louder, if that's even possible. Don't Threaten me With a Good Time starts playing and the whole place is singing all the lyrics.

***************************

After the concert, I wait sit at the bar, waiting for everyone to leave so that I don't have to deal with the crowded parking lot and heavy traffic.

I lay my head on my arms on the counter, and apparently fall asleep, because the next thing I remember is being picked up by a security guard and someone yelling for them to put me down so they could speak to me.

I'm out down on my wobbly, achy legs, and focus my eyes to see the person who was talking to the guard. I nearly scream when I see Brendon Urie standing in front of me, but I hold myself back so I don't freak him out.

"Um, hi. Sorry, I guess I got tired, I'll just go" I stutter and start walking away, but instantly felt sick to my stomach. I quickly stumble to the nearest trashcan and throw up. Brendon rests his hand on my shoulder.

"Did you get anything to drink during, before, or after the concert? You're definitely looking dehydrated." He asks with a concerned look plaguing his handsome features. I shake my head as he helps me back over to the bar. I sit down and he quickly goes behind the counter and grabs a bottle of water. I take it and open it as he comes back around and sits next to me.

"What's your name?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Autumn" I reply before drinking some water and grabbing a pack of gum out of my small purse.

"Okay, nice to meet you Autumn" He smiles again, reaching his hand out for me to shake. I shake it quickly and drink more water.

"Wish we could've met under different circumstances, but it's really nice to meet you" I laugh quietly, unwrapping a piece of gum and putting it in my mouth.

He grins and chuckles quietly "Can I have your number so I can check up on you later? Just to make sure you're not dead from dehydration, car accident, etc.,?"

"I- um, I mean sure, yeah" I stutter and grab a coaster from the bar and write my number down. I hand it to him and stand up.

"Thanks for helping me out, I should- uh, yeah I should go" I grab my keys out of my purse and start walking away.

"Can I walk you to your car? I just want to make sure you don't pass out or anything" He runs his fingers through his sweaty hair and smiles kindly, standing up and slipping his arm around my shoulders.

"Sure, thanks" I blush and we start walking toward the exit.