I get home around midnight after the concert, still shaken up from the encounter I just experienced.

"I can't believe that happened" I mutter to myself as I take some cold pizza out of the fridge and sit down to watch the videos I took at the show.

I'm about to shut my phone off and go to bed, when my phone rings. My heart stops momentarily and I answer it after a couple rings.

"Hello?" I answer quietly, biting my lip

"Hey Autumn, it's Brendon. Checking up on you, as promised" He replies, I can hear some people in the background and he quickly tells them to shut up.

"Oh, hey. Well, I made it home and I'm feeling much better. Thanks for being so nice" I say nervously.

"It's no problem at all. I kind of have an ulterior motive for calling you" He chuckles and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah? Um, what's that?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to grab a coffee sometime. Although we didn't talk much, you seemed pretty cool at the venue... But it's okay if you don't want to"

"Of course! I mean, sure, why not." I hold myself back from fangirling.

"Cool, we can meet somewhere in Huntington Park. Is tomorrow at noon okay?"

"That's actually where I live, so that's perfect! Just text me the address and I'll be there" I grin

"Alright, see ya then" He chuckles

"Okay, bye" I hang up and scream loudly. I go into my contacts and call mom and she answers with a groggy sigh.

"Guess what mom!" I squeal into the phone, jumping up and down.

"What, honey? Did the concert go well?"

"It was awesome, and I can't thank you enough, because I met Brendon and we're meeting for coffee tomorrow!"

"Oh my god, that's awesome! Have fun, then! I'm going to bed so tell me all about it later" She says goodnight and hangs up.

I grin and run to my bedroom, looking for a cute casual outfit to wear. Once I find one, I immediately go to bed and try to sleep. (which is surprisingly difficult)