Today is September 20th, Brendon and I's three month anniversary. Brendon leaves tomorrow for a short month-long tour of the southern states, but tonight we're having a quiet night to ourselves at his house. He said something about him cooking dinner and putting on a romantic movie (even though he usually hates them).

He sent me out shopping yesterday, because he wanted me to get a really nice outfit for our anniversary. At first I objected. He knows I hate him spending money on me. He said that he bought something for himself to wear and I'm really excited to see.

I got myself a deep blue dress that goes just above my knees. It has a low neck line, cinches at the waist and flows almost like a flower at the bottom. Kind of like a homecoming dress, but sexier. Less sparkles, I think. I can't wait for him to see it, I actually feel confident wearing it.

We argued for a few minutes when he said he was going to pick me up. I told him that since he's cooking dinner and sent me out shopping and done all these incredible things, the least I can do is buy him a small gift and drive myself over. He was reluctant. But he eventually agreed.

His gift is a custom snapback with his initials on the front and my initials on the underside of the bill. (not such a small gift, quite expensive actually, but he'll get over it)

I quickly text Brendon to tell him I'm on my way and leave my apartment, quickly heading to my car with his present tucked away in my purse. I mean, as fast as I can go wearing heels. I get in my car and start it, immediately pulling out of the parking lot and heading to Brendon's house.

**********

I walk up to Brendon's door and knock, fixing my hair a bit and straightening my dress. The door swings open and he's standing there in a metallic blue blazer and black slacks. Damn, blue is definitely his color. He takes my hand and pulls me inside, closing the door behind us.

"You look amazing, babygirl. I love that dress on you, it suits you so well" Brendon studies me for a moment with an odd look on his face and I blush a dark color.

"You look great too, babe. I really think blue is your color" I smile as he leads me into the kitchen. He pulls a stool out for me and I sit down. He kisses my cheek before walking over to the stove and pushing something around in a sauté pan.

"I got you something" I say, putting my purse on the counter. He puts a lid on the pan and walks back over, grinning.

"You didn't need to get me anything" He places his hand over mine.

"Too bad, I did" I smile and pull the hat out of my purse. "Your initials on the front, mine on the underside of the bill"

"This is awesome, babygirl, thank you so much! I'll wear it every day on tour" He kisses me softly "I got you something too"

"But you already got me this dress, and you're cooking for me and ughhh... I don't deserve anything else" I groan, rolling my eyes.

"Hush, you're gonna love it!" He laughs, pulling out a small, fancy looking rectangular box and setting it in front of me. I look at it, then back at him. I don't deserve this.

"Go ahead, open it" He encourages, nodding excitedly. I pull the top off the box to reveal a silver necklace with a pendant on it that has our initials on it, studded in little sapphire gems.

"Wow, this is beautiful! I don't deserve this, it had to cost a fortune!" I pick the necklace up and hold the pendant in the palm of my hand "thank you so much, Brendon"

"Anything for you, babe. Looks like we had the same ideas with the initials" He sits next to me and kisses my cheek "Let me put it on you, it'll match your dress perfectly"

I nod and hand him the necklace, blushing profusely. He unclasps it and brings the chair around my neck. I feel the pendant rest against my collar and I reach to touch it as he clasps it and kisses my neck.

"Thank you so much, Brendon" I grin and hug him. What did I do to deserve such an amazing guy?