After Brendon and I exchange our anniversary gifts, we eat the delicious dinner that he prepared, and we sit down to watch a movie. We decide on watching Remember Me, since neither of us have seen it. The movie starts boring Brendon before we're even half an hour in, so we opt to listen to music and talk instead.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask you a really personal question. If you don't want to answer, that's fine. I guess I'm just really curious" Brendon sits on the couch with his legs folded underneath him, fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"I think now is a good time to ask personal questions" I say quietly, smiling down at his hands.

"Okay, that's good. I don't want to sound like a stupid teenage boy when I ask this, but... What all have you experimented with, with guys or girls or whatever?" He almost cringes, his eyes never leaving me.

"Um, well, my first boyfriend was in tenth grade, and he was awesome. We dated for six months and we would make out a lot. We never did anything else because I was never ready."

"You've only ever kissed?" He looks surprised "I expected at least a boob squeeze (lol Onision), but that's great"

"What do you mean it's great, the first guy I do anything with is gonna have to introduce me to everything, or pretty much teach me" I groan, facepalming.

"Well, you're in luck. I happen to be an excellent teacher" Brendon smirks. I push his shoulder playfully and lay back on the couch.

"Well I have a question for you, Beebo" I grin

"The answer is no, I don't drink milk out of a guy's ass" He chuckles

"Good to know" I laugh "But that wasn't the question. My question is; how many girls' virginities have you taken?" I blush and cover my face. Did I seriously just ask that?

"Two, one in highschool and one about three years ago, her name is Sarah. We dated for about two years but then she broke up with me for some douchey male model. Glad she did, though. Now I've got you and I couldn't be happier"

"You wrote Sarah Smiles for her" I sit up "That's such a beautiful song"

"Doesn't matter anymore, I'd rather sing about you" He pulls me onto his lap and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I sigh and run my fingers through his hair, smiling contentedly.

"I think I'm starting to fall in love with you, Autumn. And I'm falling fast" Brendon mumbles against my shoulder.

"I think I am too" I sigh and he lifts his head up, smiling.

"Goods" He cups the sides of my face and pulls me into a heated kiss. A single kiss turns into a full-blown make out session within seconds, and Brendon is pulling me against him as close as possible while our lips battle.

We come up for air sometime later, and Brendon presses his forehead against mine, closes his eyes. I smile and grab my phone.

"Can we take a picture so I can use it as my lock screen?" I giggle and kiss his nose. He finally opens his eyes and smiles, nodding.

"Can you send it to me so I can set it as mine too?" He fixes his hair and I nod.

"Okay, smile" I find the angle and snap the picture. Perfect! He looks so handsome, as usual. "I'll send it to you later" I smile and kiss him softly, getting up off his lap.

"Awh, where ya goin?" Brendon whines, reaching out for me as I start to walk away.

"The bathroom, girls pee too ya know" I laugh and walk down the hall to the bathroom.

I come back to see Brendon laid down on the couch face down, arm hanging down and his fingers tapping the floor rhythmically. I run over as quietly as possible and sit on his back, surprising him.

"I wonder if you could do a push up with me in your back" I laugh, poking his lower back, which makes him laugh because it tickles. I get off of him and sit in front of him on the floor as he turns over, smiling.

"You're so fuckin cute, Autumn" He chuckles, reaching out and stroking my hair. I smile and lean into his touch.

"Cute and innocent?" I laugh, leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

"Exactly, babygirl. We'll change that eventually though. I'm in no rush" He says quietly. It's this side of him I like the most. Quiet, gentle, but still funny and quirky. I love this man. There's no denying that now.