I hang up the phone and get off of Brendon's lap, putting my shirt on quickly and grabbing my keys.

"Babe, what's going on?" He gets up and throws his shirt on as well, looking extremely concerned.

"Someone broke into the apartment, Sierra didn't say if they took anything or not, or whether she was home, but she told me to come back as fast as possible" I start walking toward the front door.

"I'll follow you in my car, they could still be hanging around or something and I don't want you getting hurt" He grabs his keys off the end table and walks out with me.

*********

As Brendon and I rush up the stairs to my apartment, I see that the door is open and the kitchen light is on. I walk in and see Sierra sitting at the kitchen table, looking terrified.

"Sierra, what happened?" I walk over to her and kneel next to her.

"I came home from getting dinner and the place was trashed, they-" Her voice cracks "They took my grandma's necklace that she gave me in her will" She lets our a heart wrenching sob. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back

"I'm so sorry... Did they take anything else?" I let go of her, stand up and turn to Brendon "Babe, will you check my room while I check the rest of the rooms?"

I check Sierra's room and the bathroom where I hide my jewelry. I see that my class ring, a few necklaces and bracelets are missing, which is no big deal. Good thing I always wear the necklace Brendon got me, otherwise it would've been taken too. I walk out of the bathroom and to my room, where Brendon is sitting on my bed.

"It doesn't look like anything except your TV was taken, except maybe some clothes" Brendon says, opening his arms to me. I groan and sit down in front of him, leaning against his chest.

"Thank god I don't own anything super expensive" I sigh and he lays down, pulling me down with him.

"Do you want me to stay the night, just in case they decide to come back?" Brendon asks, turning me to face him.

"That would be great, it might make Sierra feel better too" I look right into his eyes and run my fingers through his hair.

"You're so beautiful, Autumn, do you know that?" He says quietly, leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Thank you Beebo, you're beautiful too" I giggle and he makes a hilarious face. "Alright, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go check on Sierra" I kiss his cheek and get up, walking out into the kitchen.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I sit at the table with her.

"I'm okay, just upset about the necklace. I'll be better in the morning, I think." She sighs.

"Okay, Brendon and I will be in the next room if you need us." I hug her briefly before getting up and heading back to my room.

I lay down next to Brendon again, turning away from him and pushing my back against his chest. He chuckles quietly and wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" Brendon whispers in my ear, tightening his arms around me slightly.

"I love you too, babe" I smile, reaching behind me and touching his cheek. I turn myself around in his arms and kiss him softly before laying my head on his chest "I'm tired"

"Go to sleep, babygirl. I'll be right here when you wake up" He kisses the top of my head.

"Goodnight Beebo" I yawn and close my eyes.

"Goodnight babe" He chuckles. A few minutes later, I'm fast asleep.