It's been a few days since the robbery, and we have filled out official reports at the police stations, but we're not worried about the people coming back, they got what they came for. But we were advised by the police to get a deadbolt on our door for extra security.

Sierra and I have been hanging out quite a bit, going out on walks and going shopping and things like that. Dallon and her are dating officially now, and the four of us are going on a double date tonight. I'm already dressed and have my hair and makeup done, but I'm getting her ready too because she likes the way I do makeup

"sit down so I can do your makeup. We only have twenty minutes to do your hair and makeup" I push her into the chair in front of her vanity and start on her makeup.

I just got done with her hair when there's a knock at the door. We both jump up and walk to the door, grinning from ear to ear, straightening our outfits. I open the door to see Brendon and Dallon, both holding a single rose.

"Aw, you guys are so classy!" Sierra squeals, pulling Dallon inside and hugging him. Brendon chuckles and walks in, handing me the flower. I pull him closer by the collar of his shirt and kiss him.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" I ask, walking over to the kitchen table and grabbing my purse. I look over and catch Sierra's door closing, making me laugh. Hope they don't take too long in there.

"Well first we're going to dinner. And then we're going to a club where I'm gonna show you off like the beautiful prize you are and make all the other guys jealous, then you and I are going back to my place" Brendon walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"What are we gonna do at your house?" I set the rose on the table and turn around in his arms.

"Finish lesson number one?" He chuckles, raising his eyebrows. (You know the look)

"How about we just start on number two?" I smirk

"Eager are we?" He kisses the top of my head and lets go of me. "Dallon, are you guys ready to go?" (Hah pun)

"Yeah, Sierra was just showing me her collection of teddy bears" Dallon opens the bedroom door and walks out with Sierra.

"I'm sure that's exactly what was going on" Brendon rolls his eyes. I sling my purse over my shoulder as Brendon takes my hand.

**********
"Brendon, dance with me!" I grin, pulling him toward the crowded dance floor. He laughs and lets me pull him, grinning. We get to the center of the floor and he pulls me into him, swaying our hips in unison to the beat, still smiling like a fool

We dance like that for a few minutes and decide to go back to the bar. A good thing about hanging out with people that are allowed to drink; nobody questions whether you're old enough or not!

Brendon gets me a drink, probably not very strong because he's being protective tonight, which is kinda nice. We sit and talk for a while, and some people come up and comment on his music or how cute we are together. He's so humble, he sits there and has a conversation like they've known each other for years. It makes me so happy to know that I'm lucky enough to have someone like that in my life.

"Wanna go now? Dallon said him and Sierra have already left" Brendon asks as I finish the rest of my drink. I'm feeling a little tipsy but nothing too bad.

"Yeah, can I stay the night? I don't feel like going home" I push the drink away from me and stand up, grabbing my purse.

"Absolutely, more time to spend on our lesson" Brendon winks "We can take our time"

What a cheeky little bastard